Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: EminorGee27
EminorGee27 September 6th, 2017

a true and genuine bestfriend.... I just needed one.... At least one to stay... One that will never leave me no matter what... But that's just impossible right?..

User Profile: ahelpfulfriend
ahelpfulfriend September 6th, 2017

​​​​​A cup of tea.

My headphones.

And my pillow! laugh

User Profile: LittleLottie16
LittleLottie16 September 6th, 2017

Three things I need now are peace, love and kindness

User Profile: LovelyUnicorn74
LovelyUnicorn74 September 6th, 2017

A pizza , my long distance bestie and Netflix

User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 September 6th, 2017

Arms around me, a big bowl of popcorn and and a good movie.

User Profile: No715
No715 September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

A movie, some snacks and a hug smiley

User Profile: patientBreeze21
patientBreeze21 September 6th, 2017

Calm, water, food

User Profile: pointseven
pointseven September 6th, 2017

For my braces to be done & my teeth be straight.

For my t to be back from vacation

For me to have control over my emotions/thoughts/feelings

Realisticlly,

I have it already. A good drink-berry spritzer

Good food from a resturant & got groceries

A chance to go driving to get all those 3

User Profile: WhenDeathBeckonsJustSo
WhenDeathBeckonsJustSo September 6th, 2017

To be enthusiastic about life again, To NOT feel so empty inside, To look forward to another day...To smile a genuine smile...That's what I wud want to wish for..

@blossombreathe

User Profile: strawberryTime87
strawberryTime87 September 6th, 2017

hugs, hugs and a shoulder to cry plus more hugs