Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
My best friend (a guy), some blankets and a good movie 😊
Somebody, my old self, to understand myself now, sleep
A hug, to cry out my worries, a more comfortable bed.
a good book, movie and some wine
1. Psychological and emotional peace = freedom from anxiety attacks
2. Loving, caring, supportive, involved hands on true friends and the same in a personal relationship = a timeless support system to share the rest of my life with
3. To be financially stable and independent = to achieve a degree and career job that allows me to have the basic necessities, an emergency fund and to provide for retirement.
@RedWolf1 me too. Good luck with that
@BrokenHeart2011 thanks, for the support. I hope it depends more on perseverance and faith rather than luck, bcuz my luck is always bad.
@RedWolf1 great response!!
@SoftForestHSP77 Thanks for the support
Self confidence, motivation, a big hug.
my girlfriend
money
bitten
cup of coffee, a little treat (snack) and a friend to share with
@amiablePeace77 Thoes needs sound so yummy.
Hot tea
Blanket
Beach view from the balcony
A girlfriend who truly loves me and cares for me, and sees through my problems and loves me for who I am
My life put back on track, and not so chaotic and depressing
To be noticed, I'm always forgotten and rejected, and it hurts