Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: redchocolate
redchocolate February 20th, 2018

*someone who would truly care about me

*my mother

*cure

User Profile: diligentOwl6619
diligentOwl6619 February 20th, 2018

My girlfriend back, a cheaper place to live, and a fulltime job.

User Profile: diplomaticconfucious
diplomaticconfucious February 20th, 2018

A new job with good pay and benefits

A new home in a different state

A friend who gets "yontoo?" and BritComs

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise February 20th, 2018

Cuddles from my dog

Some sunshine

Someone to tell me that it will all be okay

User Profile: Sid843
Sid843 February 20th, 2018

Love... Support...Warm Hugs...Someone to talk to...Doggie (basically a wodge of things lol)

User Profile: Floater87
Floater87 February 20th, 2018

My bed.. sunshine.. and to be able to meet my bio parents.

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence February 20th, 2018

Love

Hug

Chocolate

User Profile: humorousMoon191
humorousMoon191 February 20th, 2018

A full filing job, not having a job makes me feel useless and that I have wasted my life with the wrong decisions (probably overreacting, but it's truly how I feel)

Peace of mind, uncertainty kills me, I am feeling the anxiety in my stomach right now.

A hug and someone that tells me that everything is going to be alright, and maybe helps me to make the decisions I have to make... But that mainly listens to me.

User Profile: EvilRegalsReadToo
EvilRegalsReadToo February 20th, 2018

A hug would be good, but what would be better was me succeeding in my education :3

User Profile: Greensheep
Greensheep February 20th, 2018

My partner, friends and aceptance