Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Post was deleted: "Should I send my ex a goodbye letter or do it in person? Or say goodbye at all?"

May 6th, 2016

I'm not sure if this is the right way to go about this concern but I noticed this thread was deleted just now. My thread can be deleted once it is figured out.

Did something happen? I just want to make sure @shyChesnut7537 is able to receive the support she was looking for. I also have the thread's original first post saved.

cc: @krinkthemellowunicorn @amelia @laura @anomalia @glenm

5
May 6th, 2016

@KindListening In case I wasn't clear in my fist post, I am speaking on behalf of @shyChesnut7537 thread post, not one I created. Thanks in advance!

May 7th, 2016

@shyChestnut7537 Could you please send me a personal message? I'm just wondering if you wanted the post deleted or not. I want to get this figured out for you, if not.

2 replies
User Profile: AdVictoriam
AdVictoriam May 7th, 2016

@KindListening

@Amelia, @Laura may be able to help :)

1 reply
May 7th, 2016

@AdVictoriam Thank you! I wrote a message to Laura, explaining the situation. I just wanted to make sure that the error was noted.

load more
load more
User Profile: Laura
Laura May 9th, 2016

When a post is deleted and you are unsure what, you can always email community@7cups.com and we can look into it further for you!