Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?
If I could relive on moment. It would be the moment I had people who cared about me. I would go back to a time before I hurt them all and where they were all happy. I've reached a point where others peoples happiness means more to me and that's why I isolate myself from them so I don't hurt them
I'd love to relive my third and fourth years in primary school because those are the time I was close friends with an amazing girl. My close friend at that time was a spontaneous, funny and loving person. I only spent 2 years with her because I had to transfer to another school in the last year of primary school. I didn't have any chance to tell my close friend how much I loved her so I wish I could go back in time to do something for her before leaving. I miss her 
The day my daughter was born
The moment my daughter was born, easily
My husband and I eloped on New Years Eve just after I turned 18, in a rain forest... it was the best day of my life and I have never felt eternal bliss. It was like our two souls connected into 1... We hid it from our families and they still dont know as we got married overseas to hide the fact we were already married... ssshhhh...
The last time I saw my mother before she killed herself. And then I would not leave, but make sure she is looked after.
İt is the moment when i started to see porn site by mistake ....it is one of my big mistakes in life
It would be the last time I spent with my soul mate. Because I would have acted very differently than I had. We had gotten into an argument about "Love" he was telling me how much he cared for me and I thought that it was too much. I was young then and didn't understand iI loved him like I knew him from a different time and place. I ran off he ran after me. I heard a screach and people screaming. .. I turned around ran back to find that a drunk driver hit him as he was getting into his car to come after me. He died in my lap before the ambulance could get to him. This day I would have given anything to relive it. Because I would never have ran. I would have held on to him and agreed that I loved him too. This probably would have changed our futures. I was 25 years old. I'm almost 50 and not one day goes by I don't think about what if.
If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?
Any moments in which I wrote at least 3 hours. . . I am myself whenever I write.
When I was a young kiddo. My family would take these extended trips to the Atlantic ocean. And we would have a week of nothing but seafood playing on the beach and my sisters n I,once we were a bit older, would flirt with as many people as possible. Even though we didn't know what we were doing.
One time I was quite adventurous and swam out to a sand bar it couldn't have been for than 50 yards out. And I took a snorkel. The ocean floor slipped away. Getting to witness the unrelenting beauty of the creatures swimming around me and just being in the moment without reality creeping in to ruin it. I wish I could relive that simple joy of being amongst the creatures of the ocean's depths without a care in the world