Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: Alexcaelan22
Alexcaelan22 September 29th, 2017

I would like to relive the moment of peaceful silence that existed between us, when we were kids. When we used to hang out, share a table and lunch and not worry about others. When you would always know whether to start a conversation or just be with me, in the moment. When we both were comfortable around each other and how you could just brighten my day by being present. How the thought of seeing you at school made want to jump out of the bed and be the first one to reach the school and how you always beat me to it. I want to relive all those moments and just love you. Even if it is from afar.

User Profile: plutodarling
plutodarling September 29th, 2017

The entirety of high school. It was the last time I felt like my friends liked me. And I didnt have to worry about letting my parents down as much

User Profile: RamonaWinchester
RamonaWinchester September 29th, 2017

Standing next to one of my fav three actors and yeah I'm going to relive that next year and this time not just one but all three of them at once OMG :D
I JUST CANT WAIT :D

User Profile: Roseeeeeee
Roseeeeeee September 29th, 2017

Winter in elementary school because I played with my friends, or going on a cruise.

User Profile: ShadyD
ShadyD September 29th, 2017

My first day of high school. It was terrifying but then amazing.

User Profile: Supergirl62986
Supergirl62986 September 29th, 2017

Being with my husband in London. I would try to better our trip.

User Profile: BoBoBodhi1026
BoBoBodhi1026 September 29th, 2017

I would love to relive the visit my mom and I took to my aunt up in Wisconsin, two years ago in the summer (2015). That was the last time we had together before she got sick again. She was basically herself; you wouldn't know she had been sick for so long unless you were there during that time.

User Profile: Faure
Faure September 29th, 2017

Many years ago ( I am old dog ), that summer in South France, surrounded by friends and music, wonderful company, I always remember those 2 weeks...it was unique, like a dream. And the most amazing thing was: I realised it at the time : I thought by myself: "This is very special, it will probably never happen again." Weird that one, but it was true.

2 replies
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 September 29th, 2017

@Faure that sounds amazing!! wow

1 reply
User Profile: Faure
Faure September 30th, 2017

@Daydreamer47

It was a music festival, ( all of us being musicians ), and all worries ( if there were any ) were forgotten. That was the happiest time in my life.

load more
load more
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 September 29th, 2017

Freshman year of college, playing hide and go seek and riding mattresses down the stairs =D

User Profile: navyCucumber5097
navyCucumber5097 September 30th, 2017

Me and my boyfriend in high school were walking in a forest near my house, holding hands, talking a bit or sometimes not at all, with the birds chirping and the squirrels chattering away. The weather was perfect, an nice cool autumn day, with the sun breaking through the trees. We sat on top of the hill and looked down below at the trees and marsh... I couldn't be happier at that moment.