Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: SCOTLANDER87Atyourasistance
SCOTLANDER87Atyourasistance September 30th, 2017

Whats on my mind is like I could probably stand where iam in my kitchen writing down every thats projected by help of others projecting their thought then it can help stimulate each and every person that you effect around your selfs what you input has output if you understand what iam saying what ever you may choose to do or say will cause a reaction of somkind mabye for gd or for bad weather you mean gd or bad its mostly about being happy with the way everyone has repect for each other weather they think positive and learn to understand before you project where your thoughts take you through life its not easy being on your own everybody needs somone to send information back and forward to keep your mind assured that your doing the best choices in life as iam only looking to talk with someone iam gd just now going to chill before I end up being sick or becoming dizzy lol and fainting as ive been up from yersterday 08;00 hours and went out installed 3 upvc doors my self finnished inside and out im going to end this here for now well adios amigos .. remember play nice or dont get caught laters

User Profile: RedLychee8899
RedLychee8899 September 30th, 2017

Meeting Adam and spending the whole evening with him. Just being with him gives me security and happiness. Kissing him.

User Profile: qualitytrash319
qualitytrash319 September 30th, 2017

the last time i saw him before we broke up. i could

User Profile: HeartbreakGirl5574
HeartbreakGirl5574 September 30th, 2017

I would relive the last time I saw my now ex before we broke up, I wouldnt of let go of him. We were both in tears and sad because we didnt know how long till we would see each other again. I wish things were different.

User Profile: KuroHiganbana
KuroHiganbana September 30th, 2017

I would relive my whole trip to Canada from last March to meet my best friend and sister @Serendiipitii and if I could change it, I would've made it a one-way trip. Never felt so great and free before. Definitely that one experience that will remain engraved in my mind forever. Can't wait for next time :' )
Miss you <3

User Profile: FortunateYetAnxious
FortunateYetAnxious September 30th, 2017

A previous romantic partner proposed to me once. I was so happy. Even thought we aren't together anymore and I am very happy with my current partner, that was a truely beautiful moment for me and I would like to feel that intesity of happiness again.

User Profile: Jenny8022
Jenny8022 September 30th, 2017

Getting married and meeting Noel Gallagher

User Profile: TurtlePaws85
TurtlePaws85 September 30th, 2017

The moment my new boyfriend asked if there was something going on with my next door neighbor. We were having an affair right up until I met my boyfriend and I called it off. My bf asked me about him and I lied saying

October 1st, 2017

I would love to relive the last moment of my elementary class. I remember that day, when we all sit together, sang a song and suddenly cried after listening for a childhood song. We all feel the same, and at that very first time, I felt that I belong to something, I'm a part of it...

October 1st, 2017

I'd go back to the day i took the Eurostar to London to meet the girl who have been my girlfriend for almost two years so i could do things differently