Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 June 16th, 2019

Snowboarding 🏂

User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 June 16th, 2019

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

I'm not even athletic, but if I were going to be part of the Olympics, I would have to be a swimmer becaus I would be able to use the water to cool down my hot-blooded nature. You can't get hot and sweaty in chlorine and water! 👍

User Profile: givememylifeback
givememylifeback June 16th, 2019

I would probably do gymnastics.

User Profile: HannahTheShortcake
HannahTheShortcake June 16th, 2019

probably swimming or running

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP June 20th, 2019

Boxing 😂. No better way to release pent up anger than in a ring with some gloves on

User Profile: forko23
forko23 July 6th, 2019

I'd love to ski jump but I'm scared of the practicing needed to be Olympic quality. surprise

August 13th, 2019

I would compete in martial art

User Profile: Aayla
Aayla August 13th, 2019

Archery!

But I also reeeeally love diving and artistic sports like gymnastics. I just don't think I could ever do that, lol! I've got some archery skills instead :)

User Profile: MrsAshleyMarie
MrsAshleyMarie August 14th, 2019

Equestrian! 🐎

User Profile: Bosslady9601
Bosslady9601 August 21st, 2019

Discus throw