Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 9th, 2019

174
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 June 14th, 2019

high jump and running

User Profile: Pinkie00
Pinkie00 June 14th, 2019

Carry the Torch !! I am not really good at anything else! lol

User Profile: ElphabaThropp24601
ElphabaThropp24601 June 14th, 2019

I suck at every sport or physical activity out there, but I'd imagine that competitive swimming would be fun.

User Profile: tranquilbear14
tranquilbear14 June 14th, 2019

volleyball

User Profile: GirlFalling
GirlFalling June 14th, 2019

Long Jump

User Profile: enthusiasticSpruce8104
enthusiasticSpruce8104 June 14th, 2019

Swimming.

Before I gained weight, I was an avid swimmer on my high school team, and was actually really good! I had a minor injury, got sidelined for a months, but had gotten out of shape, and couldn't get fit enough to qualify to get my spot back. It was a dream to compete at that level for me! I'm a little old now, but I'd still like to get back there and swim like that again

User Profile: nattyrd
nattyrd June 14th, 2019

@enthusiasticSpruce8104 do it!!! You're never too old to chase a passion!!

User Profile: enthusiasticSpruce8104
enthusiasticSpruce8104 June 14th, 2019

@nattyrd I'll keep after it :) Got quite a bit of belly to shed before I'm "pool ready", but it's a longterm goal for sure! Thanks!

load more
User Profile: Lmck01
Lmck01 June 15th, 2019

@enthusiasticSpruce8104 I was actually a soccer player before I gained a lot weight so I totally understand what youre going through! I feel the same way about going back into the pool!

load more
User Profile: aquaCamp446
aquaCamp446 June 14th, 2019

200m sprint.

Used to compete in this years ago. I could have competed at the olympics if i carried on but i didnt . I kind of wish i did but i also know that things happen for reasons.

Im happy with the others things i carried on with.

User Profile: Lifer
Lifer June 15th, 2019

When I was a kid I thought for sure that I was going to compete in track and field. ..but I didn't no matter how determined I was. That was my dream then...today, I'd just like to go and experience the Olympics. :)

User Profile: SparklingSnowflake15
SparklingSnowflake15 June 15th, 2019

100% gymnastics. I wish I could do what those girls can do on the teams but I didn't make it far on the team in grade school.

User Profile: Dewdropbeauty
Dewdropbeauty June 15th, 2019

Swimming 🏊🏽‍♀️