Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: Natalie81116
Natalie81116 March 22nd, 2017

I am closest to my boyfriend, who also just so happens to be my best friend. He is always there for me, even through all of my rough moments, and he is always there to support me. He is so understanding, reminds me to live in the present moment, and he is someone I know I can always turn to. It's so wonderful to have him in my life.

User Profile: Ash1336
Ash1336 March 22nd, 2017

No one I don't trust anyone cuz I'm afraid of getting hurt

1 reply
load more
User Profile: Rob17
Rob17 March 22nd, 2017

GOD FIRST BUT AS FAR AS THIS WORLD..............NOBODY BUT ME LOOKS TO BE THAT WAY UNFORTUNATLY

User Profile: Amaramonteriva
Amaramonteriva March 22nd, 2017

currently nobody.. i dont trust my family since the more i talk to them the more i feel bad about myself. not being good enough..

my friends being too far away to encourage me..

too afraid of making new friends for the fear of people judging me..

User Profile: YesNoYesNo
YesNoYesNo March 22nd, 2017

Well, it was my gf until she broke up with me with no valid reason and started to insult me.

User Profile: Anusha
Anusha March 22nd, 2017

Myself

User Profile: MxSkeleton
MxSkeleton March 22nd, 2017

The person, I honestly feel closest to my boyfriend. He takes good care of me and loves me. He brings me joy and happiness and is my bestfriend ♡

1 reply
March 22nd, 2017

@MissSkeleton

I highly agree with you. Same here

load more
User Profile: Overweightkitty
Overweightkitty March 22nd, 2017

Sadly no one, I always do whatever people ask me to do but they just appreciate my effort. Family and friends, they are all the same.. no one likes me.. I thought at least I have my family with me, but I knew deep in their heart I'm just a useless daughter and a stupid ugly sister. Just like a fool, I always end up doing things to please them even though it breaks my heart everytime they insulted me... one day I'll go to a place where I don't need to be sad anymore and find someone that cares for me that won't hurt me in any other way..

3 replies
User Profile: leiselerin
leiselerin March 22nd, 2017

@Overweightkitty

totally get that. Just start saying no.

not in a healthy place with relationships to give advice here, juts wanted you to know I'm SO with you!!

it sucks!

2 replies
User Profile: Overweightkitty
Overweightkitty March 22nd, 2017

@leiselerin I'm so glad someone actually understand me. When I say no, they said that I'm being rude and I have the right to say no. Thank goodness I'm going to enter a university so I don't have to deal with them for a while. :))

1 reply
User Profile: Overweightkitty
Overweightkitty March 22nd, 2017

@Overweightkitty *don't have the right

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Krissyboo75
Krissyboo75 March 22nd, 2017

My new best friend, Emily. She lives in the same city as me. She is patient and kind and understanding. She has been so great!

User Profile: reliablePapaya7721
reliablePapaya7721 March 22nd, 2017

They only family member I love my sister