Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: Ylisse
Ylisse February 8th, 2019

@Laura my absolute best friend Ashton. He

User Profile: Offmytrack
Offmytrack February 8th, 2019

The person I am closest to is my girlfriend. Since I met her last year, she has been my everything.

User Profile: orangeOcean44
orangeOcean44 February 8th, 2019

I feel closest to a person that I have a connection with. I think about him all the time in a romantic sense and just hope that things work out long term. I do have feelings for him and I think he knows it.

User Profile: AshC2019
AshC2019 February 9th, 2019

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is my boyfriend . I have been through a lot since November 2018 .. found out my little boy had been sexually abused by my step grandfather and since I reported it immediately , my entire family turned against me and I feel as if they are trying to hurt me in return .. I have no idea why . The system fails our children daily . I only did what a mother should do .. I protect my child the best of my ability .. my boyfriend who stepped up to be the father figure to my son (which he never has had since his biological father signed over his rights and said he didnt want him years ago) has been here for my son and I both through everything . He is not only my boyfriend , he is my bestfriend and that to me is very important in a relationship .

User Profile: azureSky8022
azureSky8022 February 9th, 2019

I feel closest to my bunny, Shadow. I'm always the one to take care of her, so we have bonded. I can understand how she's feeling and i like to believe she can do the same with me.

User Profile: WishfulRainbows
WishfulRainbows February 9th, 2019

I feel closest to my best friend. She's always there for me <3

User Profile: Frostysnowflakes
Frostysnowflakes February 9th, 2019

The person I feel closest to right now is my best friend. I have never felt so calm and free to be myself around anyone except her. 😁

User Profile: LifelD239
LifelD239 February 9th, 2019

No one. I have no one. I'm needing someone close to talk about what I'm going through, the things I dont say to anyone because I dont have it. To be in silence, to be comfortable, someone who's patient with me, who just gives me kind words understanding and tenderness. My heart's ache for someone who cares and doesn't leave and likes me even with my childlike and codependent and vulnerable behavior. I'm not letting anything out and I'm crying while I'm writing this and later ill probably feel silly because of writing this.

User Profile: willingpapaya0904
willingpapaya0904 February 9th, 2019

The person I feel closest to right now in my life is my best friend. I tell him just about everything that's been going on in my life, and he's been so supportive of me and my choices. I don't know what I'd do without him.

User Profile: sociableTiger1633
sociableTiger1633 February 9th, 2019

My confidant now is my cousin Kim. Abby Harris is my confidant here at 7 cups.