Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: taushah1023
taushah1023 March 8th, 2019

Hi everybody. I am actually just coming in to check out the support group and see what it has to offer. If anyone has any suggestions on a group that works for them really well I would love to hear about it thanks

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave March 8th, 2019

My brother

User Profile: Chhaya1625
Chhaya1625 March 8th, 2019

My partner. He is the one who understands everything I am going through.

User Profile: Practicalchestnut
Practicalchestnut March 8th, 2019

@Chenceen

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment March 8th, 2019

Mom.

User Profile: OneErased
OneErased March 8th, 2019

My partner.

User Profile: Bonnie1042
Bonnie1042 March 8th, 2019

My mom

User Profile: FenInTheBackground
FenInTheBackground March 8th, 2019

A figment of my imagination.

1 reply
User Profile: SadAvocado555
SadAvocado555 March 8th, 2019

@FenInTheBackground me too

load more
User Profile: Braining
Braining March 8th, 2019

Tate

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 March 8th, 2019

No one. I am starting to think I am incapable of love. I dont know why but everytime someone gets close I get scared and push them away.

1 reply
User Profile: KikiD214
KikiD214 March 8th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526

Hey, I know that feeling, but just know that you are not alone. If you need to talk Im here for you.

load more