Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: dynamicHemlock1736
dynamicHemlock1736 March 8th, 2019

my boyfriend

User Profile: SamueltheFox
SamueltheFox March 8th, 2019

Definitely my boyfriend!

User Profile: KikiD214
KikiD214 March 8th, 2019

My mom, she is everything to me but sometimes I tend to push her away for no reason at all. I love her, I

User Profile: Rosieo65
Rosieo65 March 8th, 2019

I don

User Profile: Pageswithinmyheart
Pageswithinmyheart March 9th, 2019

@Rosieo65 hugs !!!

load more
User Profile: nunyabeezwax
nunyabeezwax March 9th, 2019

I

User Profile: EverythingsOkay17
EverythingsOkay17 March 9th, 2019

I'm closest to my boyfriend. Part of me doubts it... Part of me is a little ashamed of it since I never wanted to be one of those girls who is obsessed with her boyfriend and talks about him all the time. I miss him a lot... I've been 2 months since I've seen him. I'll be going to his place in a week, but hope I don't snap at anybody until then.

User Profile: CHAris98
CHAris98 March 9th, 2019

Honestly? Not really anyone. There are maybe two people that I might say are my closest friends

User Profile: brightWater4349
brightWater4349 March 9th, 2019

The person I feel closest to is Brett Michael's, why? That That tv show made me search for love, in all the wrong places

User Profile: Pageswithinmyheart
Pageswithinmyheart March 9th, 2019

God and my daughter smiley

User Profile: KravenFire
KravenFire March 9th, 2019

The person that I feel closest to is my best friend. Unfortunately it does not seem like I am the closest person for her *sigh*. It doesn't help that she doesn't show much interest in how I feel any more. Other than that, I don't have a single other soul I can say I am close to. I end up being everyone's dropbox for their trials and happiness, yet my life seems too dreary to hear about. It makes for a lot of micro-depressional moments in each day