Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: LuckyDime
LuckyDime March 9th, 2019

My best friend (who I met on the internet)

User Profile: JuNGo
JuNGo March 9th, 2019

Jesus

User Profile: blueClementine942
blueClementine942 March 9th, 2019

I am actually close to 2 people. I am close with my mother and my grandmother. I can tell them both anything without judgment and they can do the same with me. It has been this way since I was a child. My mom doesn't know how to respond to some of the things I talk to her about, but she still listens. My grandmother and I relate a great deal because we go through many of the same things and we always vent to each other. I am thankful every day that I have them in my life and cherish each day I have with them. If I had any advice to give, it would be to identify those who really listen and care and never let go of that and to not take it for granted because not everyone has a good support system and we aren't promised that it will last forever.

User Profile: RebeliousAngel
RebeliousAngel March 9th, 2019

my girlfriend. she's my guardian angel, i swear💕​​​​​

User Profile: abdohoba
abdohoba March 10th, 2019

my brother is the only one care and understande me

User Profile: Dust19
Dust19 March 10th, 2019

My two cats and two dogs. I

1 reply
User Profile: darkPurple0911
darkPurple0911 March 25th, 2019

@Dust19 I can relate. animals are so loving. I think my dog understands me more than most people 🙃

load more
User Profile: ImpudentIncognito
ImpudentIncognito March 10th, 2019

My brothers. I can talk to them about (almost) anything. I'm glad they're in my life.

User Profile: Philosophisticated
Philosophisticated March 10th, 2019

Me.

User Profile: UniMisha
UniMisha March 10th, 2019

Right now no one. Everyone is gone.

1 reply
User Profile: darkPurple0911
darkPurple0911 March 25th, 2019

@UniMisha I feel that way too :(

load more
User Profile: communicativePapaya1869
communicativePapaya1869 March 10th, 2019

I would say my older brother, my boyfriend and a few of my online best friends and friends :)