Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus March 10th, 2019

My mom and dad right now. I had a really good day with them yesterday and we were all happy anf I hope to have a just as good day today.

User Profile: tealNest3099
tealNest3099 March 10th, 2019

My best friend. She lives in another state, but she's always there for me, helping me feel better about being alone and lonely in a new place and a new job. I love our friendship because it was a slow burner; it didn't happen overnight. It took us several years to get really close. Now, I don't know what I would do without her.

User Profile: navyShade2808
navyShade2808 March 25th, 2019

Nobody doesnt care about me. Because nobody doesnt talk to me at school, social media or on this website. And nobody doesnt want to support me on change.org

User Profile: shaunlew10
shaunlew10 March 25th, 2019

No one. It was my best friend but she hates me now

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave March 28th, 2019

My brother.....I don't really have anyone else.

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 March 29th, 2019

Gone

User Profile: Stranger4122
Stranger4122 April 18th, 2019

My fiance. He tries to be the man i need even with his own problems he tries his best a good listener and be the change that I need. He changes even though it takes him a few tries but atleast he tries to be better. I will help him to be better because he helps me to be better.