Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: GarbagePusherD6T
GarbagePusherD6T March 21st, 2017

Persons... My wife to be and our kids.

User Profile: Req
Req March 21st, 2017

My shadow

User Profile: Phthalo
Phthalo March 21st, 2017

Idk probably no one

User Profile: HappySoul2017
HappySoul2017 March 21st, 2017

My mother! Because I can just be around her, talk to her and she can make me smile even during low times. She understands me like no one else and is very supportive.

2 replies
User Profile: sweetvanilla1
sweetvanilla1 March 21st, 2017

@HappySoul2017 it's amazing that you have such a parent in your life:) Must be very encouraging:)

1 reply
User Profile: HappySoul2017
HappySoul2017 March 21st, 2017

@sweetvanilla1

Yes she is😊 . It's one of those reasons I'm always grateful for!

load more
load more
March 21st, 2017

Only myself.. bcuz I have no one else in my life right now to have true closeness with

User Profile: BLY4
BLY4 March 21st, 2017

So hard to determine that when you're not comfortable and close with yourself.

User Profile: Katie83860
Katie83860 March 21st, 2017

I find it best to not be close with anyone.. so no one will let me down

2 replies
User Profile: GarbagePusherD6T
GarbagePusherD6T March 21st, 2017

@Katie83860 I've felt like that too! Distance myself from people. You are not alone!

1 reply
User Profile: Katie83860
Katie83860 March 21st, 2017

@GarbagePusherD6T Thank you.. and I'm sorry that you've also felt this way

load more
load more
March 21st, 2017

The person I felt closest to in my life lied to me, betrayed me and tried to kill me. I just want to die.

User Profile: TessaC
TessaC March 21st, 2017

My brother because I say so

March 21st, 2017

Myself, it's hard to trust people these days.