Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 21st, 2017

my friend Teri and my cousin Emily and my dog son Schwartz

User Profile: fairmindedHemlock1124
fairmindedHemlock1124 March 21st, 2017

God through my prayers.

My mom n myself by writing on my diary.

I love the process of knowing my weaknesses n the strengths that I have to manage it

User Profile: roy13
roy13 March 21st, 2017

My Mom :) as always .. <3

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 March 21st, 2017

A new and an old friend

User Profile: kinjalparekh98
kinjalparekh98 March 21st, 2017

Probably myself and the stars. I know that's quite insane 🙈❤

User Profile: Justin48
Justin48 March 21st, 2017

Idk...

1 reply
User Profile: Justin48
Justin48 March 21st, 2017

@Justin48 probably because I'm a pathetic emotional nobody

load more
User Profile: NannysGirl
NannysGirl March 21st, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is my dear husband. It sounds cliche - I know. But it's the truth.

User Profile: Blackbird1988
Blackbird1988 March 21st, 2017

The person I feel closest too lately is my mom. She is always there for me and she completely understands my anxiety and depression. She finally understands that I am the way I am and I try to change but is hard. I am happy that she does not judge me anymore and she loves me ... even if I am broken.

User Profile: caringLight
caringLight March 21st, 2017

My Mom and Myself

User Profile: worldtraveller
worldtraveller March 21st, 2017

My sister because she believes in me and tries to push me so that I can use my potential.

1 reply
User Profile: sweetvanilla1
sweetvanilla1 March 21st, 2017

@worldtraveller you'Re so lcuky to have a sibling who's so supportive of you <3 :)

load more