Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you love about friendships?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie March 6th, 2021

Share with us here!

( Tag friends you are thankful for- Optional)

73
User Profile: kandyqq
kandyqq March 6th, 2021

What I love the most about friendships is I get to be myself with my friends and tell them about things I'm passionate about like my music taste, my pets, just anything. Talking to my friends makes me sooo happy and I only have online friends but it truly is amazing. My friends are funny, supportive, nice, and I just love having friends like that. Having friends with the same music taste, or personality is just so amazing because they understand you. I have a different bond with each of my friends and it feels so great to be able to be around so many different personalities.

Shoutout to:
Tech
Laila
Liv
Mia
Alex
Maddie
And my ex-best friend Charles
All of these people mean everything to me and they don't use 7cups but I appreciate them a lot!!!

User Profile: amoOna97
amoOna97 March 6th, 2021

What I love about real friendships is no matter how distant you are and no matter how less you communicate the friendship is always still there and the bond is just as strong ❤️🙏

User Profile: Looj
Looj March 6th, 2021

It’s about share my life with whom I have intellectual and psychological life in common, that what makes friendships more enjoyable and pleasurable.

User Profile: NiftyBear
NiftyBear March 6th, 2021

I appreciate just finally having someone around. Sadly I’m not enough to make them stay.

March 6th, 2021

Thank You So Much for This Post :')

What I love about Friendships?

The's best part about Friendships according to me is that how Friends are So much Supportive, Loving, Compassionate towards each other all the time. I feel grateful to have met so many equally amazing and caring people here. It's important that friends Support each other in both good and bad moments. ❤️ Even though they are not able to support each other sometimes its completely fine. We have our own life, own issues and it okay and perfectly fine to focus on our own life.

I would like to tag some Incredible people I met here and I am grateful to them for always being there for me. ❤️

@lumieremilkyway @Exulansis00 @CupidtheKingofLove @reliablePerson1861 @MrMarino @CeeJay524 @unique73 @Melissa2021 @ItsMaisy @Rashmieee @Hrsoni4 @amusingTangerine5984 @HealingTime @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @lyricalCandy61 @Max741 @YourFriend247

13 replies
User Profile: YourFriend247
YourFriend247 March 6th, 2021

@ElysianAesthetic23

Awwieee🥺🤧 Thanku so much for tagging me Elaine🤗 I feel the same😃 I'm glad I met you here💛💚💙💜🖤

1 reply
March 6th, 2021

@YourFriend247

Aww *hugs* It's My Pleasure 🤗❤️🌹

load more
User Profile: CupidtheKingofLove
CupidtheKingofLove March 6th, 2021

@ElysianAesthetic23

Aww Ely thank you soo much for the kind words. I agree with everything you said, its a delight that you are my friend thank you soo much.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

1 reply
March 6th, 2021

@CupidtheKingofLove

🐈❤️*Hugs* My Pleasure 🤗

load more
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie March 6th, 2021

@ElysianAesthetic23

you are cute

friends try their best to be there for someone they love but they also acknowledge when they need a break. friends are like waves, they come to greet you and sometimes they have to retreat to their home (the ocean) but the waves never stop, so they do keep coming back. I love that you tagged so many people. we all really really appreciate you and you are the most understanding friend I have here who gets me like no other. love you lots!

4 replies
March 6th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway

Aww Thanks Cutiee Lumi! 🤗❤️ *Hugs*

It gives me Happiness that I am able to Understand you! You are precious and Amazing Person. Thank you for saying that. ❤️

User Profile: MarinoPachino
MarinoPachino March 7th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway

what i love friendship abotu u Lumie. oh god where do i even start with this

i dont really understand it myself but all i know is that u make me happy and make me smile just with ur presence and i feel lucky and grateful af to even know you. youre a super amazing person and i feel honored that i get to hear more priv ate details about ur life that u feel comfortable sharing w me. its an honor to be your friend. getting to joke with u, getting to talk about nothing and everything w you, trusting each other and both trying our best to treat each other with respect and care, i rly like it. Lumie i feel safe af with u and comfortable with you and i have a lot of love and respect for you. im so glad that u happened to come into my life. it wouldve sucked if i never got to meet someone as amazing as you

2 replies
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie March 8th, 2021

@MrMarino

how do you even manage to be this sweet! like how sweet can a person be, you literally make me think there's no limit haha

aww I am so glad that I can make you happy and smile with my presence. you make me smile so wide and I am glad that we have a very open conversation about how we are doing and what's on our mind. I feel safe when I am talking to you. you already made me feel better in the morning when I talked to you and seeing this now is just icing on the cake lol. awie you are such a cutie!

I am soooo glad that I got to meet you as well. my life would have been pretty dull and lonely without you. my FOMO is not as real but missing out on your friendship? now for that my FOMO comes out lol. I am glad that you always keep me in loop with what's happening in your life. sometimes I just log in to see if you have messaged me or something. you are one of the reasons I'd never be able to say goodbye to see this site hehe. spending time with you is something I have come to really cherish. you make me feel that everything is going to be okay. you are my safe space and my friend who I respect so damn much and who I have come to love even more. thank you for walking into my life and for being my friend. I feel lucky to be called your friend as well, it's truly a big thing. I appreciate you a whole lot and please know that no matter what happens, I will be holding on to you tight *hugs tight*

1 reply
User Profile: MarinoPachino
MarinoPachino March 8th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway

no. ur the one whose always so sweet to me Lumio. but thanks ur so freakin nice. ughhhh ur so nice that i just wanna throw a pillow at the wall bc my brain cant understand why tf ur so nice and mature and damn, ppl really need to learn and take notes from u Lumie. u should have classes called "how to be awesome, nice, and mature like me" im pretty sure u would make thousands of dollars/rupees from that xD

im so glad i make u smile. everytime u smile thats one happiness point that gets added to me. ur smile is beaitufful bc your smile means you feel happy and you being happy is the most precious thing. im so glad u feel safe with me. i want u to feel confident that id never in my wildest dreams hurt you on purpose. if id ever hurt u in any type of way, id punch myself

same i dont rly care about missing out on things either but missing out on ur friendship would have been so crappy. i feel like i won the luck lottery by meeting u bc ur just so freaking amazing in so many ways, and i wish i could go visit my past self and b like "hey past self. ur gonna meet the most awesome person ever soon, so get ready for that". my past self probably wouldnt have beleived it. my past self woulda been like "lol sure watever. who could possibly be that awesome. uve gotta be overexaggerating." but my present self is here to say that its not an exxageratiion when i say that u are EXTREMELY awesome and precious and special to me Lumie.

i never woulda thought id become ur close friend. and i think its super awesome how well u and i hit it off, we are different in a lot of ways but also super similar in a lot of ways. its like we have a super similar brain even tho our lives and personality is different. and im also lucky i live in a time where the internet is possible bc you are extremely far from me and im so grateful that the internet allows me to connect with such awesome ppl that i never wouldve met otherwise. i respect u a lot too.

my respect for u is literally thru the roof. i want you to feel loved at all times. i never ever want to make u feel sad, upset, or any negative feeling. my job as your friend is to support u no matter wat and make u feel precious.

ugh god why are u so freakin awesome Lumie... why... why are u so awesome wtf

i wish there were more words in the english language to describe how positively i see you. and i know that you know i dont idolize you and dont expect u to be this perfect lil image. i see u the same no matter wat "Lumie phase" u are in, as u said earlier. there are multiple parts to you. and i love all the different parts about u. theres many different "Lumies" that make u whole. and i love all the different Lumies, ill take them ALL. ur freaking AMAZING like jeez

@ElysianAesthetic23

you and Ely are the freakin best i love u both do u hear me. ur both awesome af i cant even describe it. u two are living legends. and im here for u two anytime. talk to me anytime. u guys are my closest fams here. Ely ur awesome af and dont let anybody make u feel otherwise. never let anyone make u feel otherwise. bc i have a book of facts rite here and my book of facts say that u are amazing, sweet, precious and everything in between and that anyone who tries to doubt you on that is stupid af and needs to shut up. thats wat my book of facts says

Ely u are so freakin adorable every word that comes out of ur mouth is cute. im here for u always, any time of the day. ur so damn special to me, do u understand that? like damn why are u so awesome and nice and smart and amazing lol. stay safe at all times and remember to love urself and be nice to urself cuz ur the most awesome, and ur the queen of kindness, and u deserve respect

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Max741
Max741 March 6th, 2021

@ElysianAesthetic23

So true, Sometimes we meet a person and we just click. We’re comfortable with them, like we’ve known them our whole life, and we don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything. I appreciate you being my friend.

Lots of love ❤️

Stay awesome

.

User Profile: ItsMaisy
ItsMaisy March 6th, 2021

@ElysianAesthetic23 Ely you are my best friend here 🤗🤗🌹💜💛

User Profile: MarinoPachino
MarinoPachino March 7th, 2021

@ElysianAesthetic23

thanks for tagging me sweetie. wat i love most about friendship with u, Ely, is getting to spend time with you and talk to you. getting to hear things about your day that u choose to tell me bc you trust me. having you trust me and know i care about you and will be there for you. those things feel really nice. getting to make you smile and feel good about yourself. receviging your amazing support and getting to support you in times you are down. getting to call someone sweetie/cutie not bc of their appearance or watever, but because i have seen their beautiful heart and know their heart is full of gold and warmth.i have a lot of love for u Ely. i hope u know that

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 8th, 2021

@ElysianAesthetic23

Elyy sweet Ely, thankyouu so much for including me amongst these amazing people .

I absolutely loved what you wrote about friendship, mutual support and understanding are so important indeed .

Grateful to meet you here tooo, your'e certainly a very lovely and supportive friend. ♥️

Hugs and cookiees 🍪🤗

load more
User Profile: calmingFriend2210
calmingFriend2210 March 6th, 2021

Friendship, what I love about it is that you know there be someone that can accompany you to places and have fun with. As well making unforgettable memories and that through the hardships, they will be there on the journey along aside you. :)

User Profile: TheRealJakeD
TheRealJakeD March 6th, 2021

I don’t know. I have nobody

3 replies
March 6th, 2021

@TheRealJakeD

aw Jake, I've seen you in the rooms several times and it has been a pleasure to have you around with us. We're here for you heart

March 6th, 2021

@TheRealJakeD

Agreed With What @Exulansis00 Said❤️

I have seen you many times in rooms (Especially Support room) but I did not get to talk to you much except a hi and bye xD

we are always there for you *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: Pansexua1
Pansexua1 March 9th, 2021

@TheRealJakeD I have no clue who you are ;-; BUT I will be your friend :)

load more
User Profile: Kittycatra13
Kittycatra13 March 6th, 2021

@Tazzie I love the bond we have and even when we don't see each other it never goes away.

User Profile: Kittycatra13
Kittycatra13 March 6th, 2021

@Tazzie I love the bond we have and even when we don't see each other it never goes away.

User Profile: SubtleBuzz32
SubtleBuzz32 March 6th, 2021

@Tazzie

Well so much we gather from friendships ...

Care, love, the spirit of sharing, the ability to feel for another one, the joy and fun of exploring things together, the shared anxiety, the doubts that we are so embarrassed to put out in front of the world, the encouragement, the promises and most importantly companionship of a very special kind 🥰