Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you love about friendships?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie March 6th, 2021

Share with us here!

( Tag friends you are thankful for- Optional)

73
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 March 6th, 2021

@Tazzie

What do you love about friendships?

I have one female friend who is more like a little sister to me. We share everything when we go out window shopping at the mall and afterwards when we go for lunch. We discuss everything we can not say to others. She knows when I say nothing after being asked what's wrong? that something is wrong with me.

User Profile: inventiveAcai3503
inventiveAcai3503 March 6th, 2021

I actually highly value in friendships that I can confide in the friend and trust them with my ttroubles and problems.

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 March 6th, 2021

@Tazzie

I love reliability. Friendship is incomplete without two reliable & trustworthy people who are willing to be as honest as they can be with each other. It is crucial for an everlasting friendship. ❤

User Profile: wavesatdawn
wavesatdawn March 6th, 2021

i'm a sucker for quotes, so...

this is from elizabeth acevedo's The Poet X:

"maybe the only thing that has to make sense / about being somebody's friend / is that you help them be their best self / on any given day. that you give them a home / when they don't want to be in their own.

at least i have a feeling if i asked, that's exactly what Caridad would say.

tomorrow's going to be a long-ass day. / but here and now, it's okay."

User Profile: sunnyWriter2004
sunnyWriter2004 March 6th, 2021

Connecting with people and making new memories, and laughing, and doing things.

1 reply
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 March 6th, 2021

@sunnyWriter2004 Thanks for sharing.

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 March 6th, 2021

I love meeting new people and getting to know them. When there's a click and you have a lot of things in common it's better but it's when you see a friendship and you start hanging out and become friends. It's the support the respect of each other. Remembering and sharing good times and forumimg memories

2 replies
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 March 6th, 2021

@TreaureSeekers3 I like your post. I am so glad you like meeting you people.

1 reply
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 March 6th, 2021

@Happy900 thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: Quantumkorra
Quantumkorra March 6th, 2021

@Tazzie

You can vent about your family and they'll understand. Spontaneous (and planned) adventures, late night chats that turn into great memories and inside jokes

1 reply
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 March 6th, 2021

@Quantumkorra So true.

load more
User Profile: rationalScarf5668
rationalScarf5668 March 6th, 2021

inside jokes, texting everyday, being random, ft them

User Profile: Someonesstar129
Someonesstar129 March 6th, 2021

@Tazzie

I think there's just nothing good about friendships in my life . I gather some good memories with a friend and just when I think of being friends forever ,people leave !

So friendships just suck

User Profile: Someonesstar129
Someonesstar129 March 6th, 2021

@Tazzie

I think there's just nothing good about friendships in my life . I gather some good memories with a friend and just when I think of being friends forever ,people leave !

So friendships just suck