Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is this one positive thing you could say to yourself everyday?

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 March 1st, 2021

What is this one positive thing I could say to myself today and each day...

a) That I am stronger than I think

b) I can achieve anything as long as I put my mind to it

c) I should love myself and appreciate what I have in life

d) Obstacles and challenges give me opportunities to learn and grow

What do you think is your biggest motivator that could help you start the day in a more positive way and face whatever comes your way?

Come inspire us!

127
User Profile: misunderstoodmia
misunderstoodmia March 3rd, 2021

I'm still alive and didn't wake up dead :)

User Profile: TheJenInBlack
TheJenInBlack March 4th, 2021

I remind myself of how much faith I have in divine timing and fate. I remind myself of how to believe in my dreams.

User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 March 5th, 2021

That everything will be alright <3

User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 March 5th, 2021

Something good will come from this. (Whatever the situation may be.)

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 March 9th, 2021

Eventually I'll be dead. That's something to look forward to.

1 reply
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 March 10th, 2021

@tluper6491, I can relate to that.

load more
User Profile: MrBelieve21
MrBelieve21 April 2nd, 2021

Nothing is impossible when we want to change it

1 reply
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP April 2nd, 2021

@MrBelieve21

If you can't accept it change it and if you can't change it accept it.

load more