Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Whats your favorite part about being single?

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove September 28th, 2019

hello my lovely community!

enlightened Whats your favorite part about being single?

Bildergebnis für gif animated single

49
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 6th, 2020

Nothing...😔

I dont ser a good part...

User Profile: independentSpring9128
independentSpring9128 May 8th, 2020

My favourite things about being single is not having to consider someone else! You can do what you want when you want. No need to compromise. No arguing. No drama. No nagging and complaining. No expectations, no clinginess...

1 reply
User Profile: moods01
moods01 May 8th, 2020

@independentSpring9128 I love that you said "you don't have to consider anyone else"! Amen to that!

load more
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 12th, 2020

Obvious duh...freedom!!!

User Profile: rene9250
rene9250 May 20th, 2020

I'm able to FINALLY focus on myself and build my self esteem again and be my own person!!! I'm finding new hobbies and meeting interesting people and I just love the freedom. The freedom of being not committed to someone, of emotions, of doubts in a relationship... like I'm committed to becoming the best version of myself and I've never felt so good!!! :)

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 June 5th, 2020

My inevitable suicide will be victimless.

User Profile: Tapanicfan
Tapanicfan June 5th, 2020

@AveryLove

Ummm. IDK i kind of want someone to be there for me all the time... so idk

User Profile: playfulLuffy0408
playfulLuffy0408 June 5th, 2020

To be honest I am a playful person and never think before doing any activity. So being single gives me my freedom of my movements. Because back then I had to think if my partner would involve in my activities. But being in a relationship is really one of the most beautiful feelings in this world.

User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 June 5th, 2020

AveryLove@ Have abig time to focus on myself and care about whole it without stress or pressure......

But on my own opinion it's better to fall in love with the right person, sometimes we need to share what we going through with someone

User Profile: Brett027
Brett027 June 5th, 2020

@AveryLove

i dont have to put up with someones forced expectations with me. I dont have to deal with having to feel guilty for not being over my depression yet. I dont have to be drained by having forced conversations where I pretend to be happy. I dont have to feel drained by focusing on her issues and emotionally support her, when Im going through trauma and things in my head that are much worse. I dont have to feel like, or be constantly reminded that Im not enough for her. I dont have to have pressure to go places or meet people when she knows I get extreme anxiety just stepping foot out my house. I dont have to waste time trying to teach her how to emotionally support a depressed person because she doesnt know how. But last but not least.. I dont have to live in fear that she will one day leave me because of my depression. Like my ex did.

(All of this is based on how my ex treated me. I really dont want to date ever again and thats just my personal choice. Its too much stress for me ontop of all my insane mental issues.)

1 reply
User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 June 6th, 2020

@Brett027 it was like reading something I wrote. Completely relate to what you are saying.

load more