Which of your friends are you proudest of? Why?
I am proudest of my best friend in this world who also happens to be my amazing, talent, loving, beautiful, supportive mom. She has taught me so much and has truly been there for me when I needed someone the most.
I'm proud of a friend of mine who faced a great loss and was able to move on and accomplish beautiful things
@Aayla
Your friend seems to be very strong and inspirational. How kind of you to be appreciative of them! ^^
@CheeryMango
my best friend finds it difficult to express emotions sometimes and does not like to open up about what he's going through.. i'm extremely proud of him for continuously trying to improve that and sharing more of what he's feeling <3
@CheeryMango
To be honest, I'm proud of all of my friends in their own special ways! (^o^) <3 Please allow me to elaborate...
~My closest guy friend. He put his education on hold and took up two jobs to provide for his terminally-ill mother while singlehandedly caring for her until she passed away, AND he extracted me from my abusive family's household to provide me with a safer, healthier place to live in.
~My second closest guy friend. He works hard (too hard, in fact) and provides quite the work ethic to look up to, all the while making time to contact me whether it's to sing with his soothing voice or crack dopey inside jokes with me. We're not able to hang out often, but the times that we are able to really make the gaps in-between worth it.
~My boyfriend, who previously started out as my third closest guy friend. Similar to me, he exited his own toxic family to establish a better life for himself. Teamed up with my first guy friend, he works hard, cares for me, unhesitatingly provides me with things I need, and pampers me all too well. He makes me feel really, truly validated and loved. (^///^)
~My gal pal from childhood. She's graduated, gotten her bachelor's degree, AND her dream job! I can't stop admiring how persevering she was throughout her education. Plus, when she learned that I had left my family, she immediately compiled a care package for me to help with the fact that I was forced to run away with little belongings in order to get away. <3
~My "big sister figure" gal pal. Sharing the same culture as me and also having grown up in an abusive household, she knows exactly where I'm coming from with my situation, so while I'm still searching for a job and applying for financial aid, she has provided me with items that I need with no strings attached. Outside of her work schedule, we hang out like a pair of sisters, giggling over girly stuff and going out for things like clothes shopping and ice cream! (^w^)
~My genderfluid buddy. S/he and I aren't able to meet up in person often, but we text nearly every day to exchange goofy TikToks and memes to bolster our respective mental health, given that we both battle with depression and anxiety. S/he also treated me to clothes shopping when I first left my family, and is absolutely wonderful.
And there you have it! Thank you for this icebreaker, and for reading my post! <3