Feeling a little lonely today? Let's be lonely together! Share how you are doing here!
It is Valentine's day and some of us may be struggling with lonliness. Let's have eachothers back today!
Share how you are doing here!
I am lonely.
@enthusiasticVillage1263 lets be lonely together!!
Have u ever in your loneliness had feelings u cant even understand what they are? I feel like im looking into my mind but i cant understand whats going on there. I live alone, away from family and friends and recently broke up with the only girl i ever loved. I feel hopeless, and worthless. Pray for my lost soul.
@plumBalsam930 hey, ur soul is not lost!! Its just gone on a little vacation! You need to call it back, thats it! And i am really sorry about ur breakup! I know what thats like!!
I've never been sure how to use posts on the internet.
I try to post... judiciously? So what happens if I just type whatever comes to mind?
@AbnormallyTypical
Being lonely can suck...er. be difficult.
But I'm always here for myself.
Today I am... Today I was shunned by the man I love because my life is a mess, because I keep hoping Mom will be better to me, because I am in pain and fear so many days.
You probably never cared about me. I am fed up. I wanted to believe in you. I wanted to believe in us. I guess this is the end. I should have just faded away.
Yeeess I feel sad and alone, so alone 😕😕😕
Yea, I feel alone, so I should be alone, it is easier than having to pretend, and I have to pretend because I get told you are ruining my life and day
I can't figure out how I feel or how she feels or what I want or what she wants. I'm really confused and lonely right now. But this site helps some. I've met some really nice people here.
I still feel really lonely and I'm still wondering if I'll ever find love.
But maybe. I hope because that's really all I have left at this point.
I've always been a lonely young man with few friends and ceased myself from making friends only last night because of the loss of three friends after a night out for my birthday (May 26th). I live alone at my own personal house and enjoy it. I never considered myself an outgoing person but do what I can to enjoy life. I have so much flaws that I can't list them all.
@FightingSpirit93 It's been 2 years since this post but I hope you are doing okay now.
My boyfriend of 5 and 1/2 years broke up with me suddenly because he had a "gut feeling." He wouldn't even consider taking a bit of time to work on the relationship and he swears that I didn't do anything wrong. I'm sleeping on my best friend's couch and living out of a backpack. I hate everything.
@87654321 Sorry...
I know that feeling @87654321. It's lousy and feels like it will last forever, but given some time you may feel like it was a good thing after all. I'm sorry he was insensitive. I believe you're stronger than you know though. Big, big hugs!