One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....
TheZu
May 16th, 2019
balanced =]
aBitterSweet
May 16th, 2019
@Laura : Special.
Regmo
May 16th, 2019
Cold.
ReadyToHelpAlways
May 16th, 2019
Love.
Although me and my brother fight A LOT, he is actually a loving and a caring person who has genuine feelings for me and everyone in the family.
Well he is annoying and irritates a lot. But I love him from the bottom of my heart since he has alsways supported me in the hardest of my circumstances and I have suppoted him too.
Its nice to have such a caring and a loving brother though we fight endlessly over petty things.
I just don't have anyore words to decribe him.
Love you brother.
hockey8628
May 16th, 2019
meh
VioletRelic9484
May 16th, 2019
Comforting
generousDiamond35
May 16th, 2019
@Laura Amazing
diplomaticSkies4709
May 16th, 2019
loving
CurlyB22
May 16th, 2019
@Laura
Amazing
She is 8 and Im 22...
She let me be a child again
thefamousgarden
May 16th, 2019
@Laura thin