Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

355
User Profile: MoreThanAConqueror18
MoreThanAConqueror18 January 29th, 2018

Close.

User Profile: lvi
lvi January 29th, 2018

great

User Profile: IntoTheMountains
IntoTheMountains January 29th, 2018

Enduring

*Disclaimer: Then again I do have a lot of siblings with different kinds of relationships for each of them.*

User Profile: andiferlux
andiferlux January 29th, 2018

Close. Me and my sister are super close. We help each other out a lot and relate to each other well. I help her she helps me

January 29th, 2018

😮😮😮😮

User Profile: hopefulEnnui
hopefulEnnui January 29th, 2018

BFFs

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven January 29th, 2018

Estranged. My sibling does not react well to my being different from them and can use that difference as an excuse to be disrespectful, dismissive, harshly critical and mean.

User Profile: raspberryTortoise4356
raspberryTortoise4356 January 29th, 2018

Disloyal

User Profile: CuriousWolf13
CuriousWolf13 January 29th, 2018

Terrible , no matter how good I treat my little sister she just attacks me for no reason ,she steals from me and says I

1 reply
User Profile: ReclusiveReptile
ReclusiveReptile May 18th, 2019

@CuriousWolf13 ;A; oof. She'll definitely come around someday and regret saying such awful stuff, but regardless, it's terrible you have to go through that

load more
User Profile: EnergySensitive
EnergySensitive January 29th, 2018

Done. I will never forgive my sister.

2 replies
User Profile: NatsuDragonDragneel
NatsuDragonDragneel January 30th, 2018

@EnergySensitive.... um why? I have one brother and he's all i got. I dont think never forgiving a sibling is good...

1 reply
User Profile: EnergySensitive
EnergySensitive January 30th, 2018

@NatsuDragonDragneel It's a long story to cover she has never been a sister. The final straw was 2 years ago. I'll be in her presence and be civil in front of my mom whom does not realize the depth of our distance. I will watch her dog, which is the only thing she contacts me for. I will not cut my niece and nephew out but my sister and I have no relationship anymore. I believe it's pretty much mutual. It's just not spoken of.

I'm glad your brother and you are close. I wish I felt like that about my sister, but in my 41 years she was never a sister. I finally stopped letting her hurt me. The final straw she went to far. It is what it is. She was/is toxic to my health.

load more
load more