Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I think my friend is spreading rumors about me. What should I do?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

Why do you think this?

4
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia December 7th, 2016

*bump*

User Profile: ali1112
ali1112 December 9th, 2016

@Laura

I am a big proponent of communication. We can never truly know unless we talk to the person and try to understand.

User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart March 25th, 2017

@Laura if you are comfortable, why not just talk to her and ask if it's true. You can't really know if it's an issue that needs addressing unless you know whether or not she did start rumours about you. If she did, then tell her how you feel about it - I agree communication is important here.

User Profile: caringLight
caringLight April 4th, 2017

If you Believe your friend is spreading rummors about you i would consider talking to them calmly and try to clear things up with them if possible