Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: 0turntechbasshead0
0turntechbasshead0 February 4th, 2018

Someone who's caring and accepting and understanding.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 4th, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is ... trustworthiness.

There are many more, of course, but this is one of the most important characteristics for me. Trustworthiness and it's relative: Honesty. These are a couple of the qualities that are very important for me in a friend. ~ Platy

User Profile: MAT1965
MAT1965 February 4th, 2018

Faithfulness

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim February 4th, 2018

Honesty, truthworthiness, loyalty, patience, respect (particularly of boundaries), and compassion. More than one, but all equally important.

User Profile: tallDay3375
tallDay3375 February 4th, 2018

Someone I can be myself with.

User Profile: Tyler5641
Tyler5641 February 4th, 2018

Doesn't say "im too busy, i can just talk to you once a week"

User Profile: philosophicalBranch4753
philosophicalBranch4753 February 4th, 2018

Loyalty

User Profile: kindThinker8256
kindThinker8256 February 4th, 2018

authenticity

User Profile: dumpsterfire
dumpsterfire February 4th, 2018

Someone who doesn't treat you like a passerby.

User Profile: loyalPlum6645
loyalPlum6645 February 4th, 2018

sincere, caring and someone who does not judge