Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: discreetBanana3119
discreetBanana3119 February 5th, 2018

Watched Hulu in bed for a few hours next to our cats, took a tennis lesson this morning....

February 5th, 2018

Always stay on my side.

User Profile: Alliekat85
Alliekat85 February 5th, 2018

Honesty

User Profile: PurpleWolf08
PurpleWolf08 February 5th, 2018

Honestly I

User Profile: lemonnickel
lemonnickel February 5th, 2018

nice and different than I am.

February 5th, 2018

A person that I can trust on

User Profile: Hoplessgirl28
Hoplessgirl28 February 5th, 2018

Honesty

User Profile: eswari
eswari February 5th, 2018

Take it easy buddies.....n the one do all crazzyyyy monkey stuffs with me...hahahs

User Profile: Musiclover113
Musiclover113 February 5th, 2018

I like friends who are loyal. Friends who are your side no matter what. Who you can message at 3 in the morning and theyll stay up to listen to your long emotional rant. Friends who you can count on to be by your side for years.

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 5th, 2018

@Laura

Put efforts to build friendship. One way efforts can't keep the relationship for long.