Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: Ovae1993
Ovae1993 February 3rd, 2018

A higher level of awareness for her/himself as well as others. Seems that people are too accustomed to engageing others from their level of perception.

User Profile: Wanderingstargazer
Wanderingstargazer February 3rd, 2018

One quality i look for in friends is listening and compassionate friends who sometimes dont have to tell me exactly how im doing things wrong and how to fix them and gives me a moment to just be there and listen to my side of the story.

User Profile: mermaidlover
mermaidlover February 3rd, 2018

Someone I can trust with anything.

User Profile: CelestiaSnow
CelestiaSnow February 3rd, 2018

Loyalty.

2 replies
February 3rd, 2018

@CelestiaSnow

Same!

February 3rd, 2018

@CelestiaSnow

Same!

load more
User Profile: brightBanana8559
brightBanana8559 February 3rd, 2018

Fictional.

My only friends aren't real. It seems to work out better for me that way.

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 3rd, 2018

@brightBanana8559 <3

load more
User Profile: friendlyPeach80
friendlyPeach80 February 3rd, 2018

@Laura, honesty.

User Profile: Mikathewolfdog
Mikathewolfdog February 3rd, 2018

Someone who is non-judgemental. Someone who would still love me even if I have imperfections.

User Profile: Alvie
Alvie February 3rd, 2018

@Laura honesty. That is all that i'm looking for.

User Profile: SlowlyButSurely17
SlowlyButSurely17 February 3rd, 2018

Someone who will stay by my side. Someone who is honest, no back stabs, no BS. When I dont feel great, someone who asks me whats wrong or will listen to me, tell me to be strong, treat me normally despite my overemotional-ness and mental health issues.

User Profile: myaekingheart
myaekingheart February 3rd, 2018

Understanding. If they're not willing to respect and appreciate me and not judge my insecurities, flaws, and personal issues, then they're not a friend of mine.