Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: Hamaadsjohan
Hamaadsjohan February 3rd, 2018

Honest... 😊

User Profile: Irene4852
Irene4852 February 3rd, 2018

Trustworthy .

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 3rd, 2018

I look for "caring" in similar causes as myself.

User Profile: phenix1992
phenix1992 February 3rd, 2018

Honest and trusty

User Profile: Blueruby1
Blueruby1 February 3rd, 2018

Honest

User Profile: ConcernedKitten
ConcernedKitten February 3rd, 2018

Acceptance of my strange humour

User Profile: Paytonfaye2003
Paytonfaye2003 February 3rd, 2018

loyalty

User Profile: VDarkAge
VDarkAge February 3rd, 2018

Loyalty. Can not stress that enough really. I have two best friends that have remained my best friends for over 5 years now. We talk every single day. But without loyalty that wouldn't be the case. I would rather have these two close friends than 100 acquaintances.

User Profile: sevenppuku
sevenppuku February 3rd, 2018

Depends of my humor and how is my life to know what i look in a friend, but right now i want someone who could just listen to my problems and understand it, they dont need to understand literally and feel the same... But a little compassion would be cool...

What i really look is a kind person to talk and share problems

User Profile: energeticAvocado8853
energeticAvocado8853 February 3rd, 2018

Positive. I can't be round negitive people it's drains my energy