Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: Albio
Albio February 3rd, 2018

Open minded. I don't want negative and ignorant people in my life anymore.

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta February 3rd, 2018

Loyalty!

User Profile: ECLJ
ECLJ February 3rd, 2018

A goof listener. Someone you can talk to, and someone you can share the quiet with (no talking required)

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 3rd, 2018

That the friendship is 50/50. Not me being a doormat and them taking and taking from me.

It is OKAY to not be 50/50 ALL the time bc we will have different needs at the time - but, in the end - if i feel that they give and take as much as I give and take and NO ONE is a doormat - that is a true friendship....errr, one of the most important qualities.

Wasted too much of my life not putting up boundaries, being taken for granted and giving and giving and getting nothing back in return.

1 reply
User Profile: Hrtnsoul7795
Hrtnsoul7795 February 3rd, 2018

@blissedNblessed I feel exactly the same way! Good hearted people need to find other ways to spend time doing things that make them feel good and not worry about everyone else who you do everything for but they don

load more
User Profile: gentleLemon24
gentleLemon24 February 3rd, 2018

Trustworthy. I've never experienced any trauma related to trust, I just hate being lied to. It also makes me sad when my friends don't find me trustworthy enough to tell me things sometimes.

User Profile: ivoryStrings96
ivoryStrings96 February 3rd, 2018

Kindness, compassion, authenticity.

User Profile: takeagoodhardlook
takeagoodhardlook February 3rd, 2018

Someone who can relate and love the stuff i love

User Profile: Ashur
Ashur February 3rd, 2018

I look for someone who is open and is willing to stay through the tough times

User Profile: loyalpuppy4976
loyalpuppy4976 February 3rd, 2018

I look for kindness, Forgivesness, trust, sometimes love, and companionship

heart

User Profile: TeleportingAdeel
TeleportingAdeel February 3rd, 2018

Someone who values effective altruism. Someone who really will stick together and let me console them and have them console me. So and so.

1 reply
User Profile: Justlovewickedly
Justlovewickedly February 6th, 2018

@TeleportingAdeel thats perfectly put to words

load more