Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm so stressful because of him that I can't even eat or sleep normally and I live in this stress for so long

User Profile: GoodThinker7
GoodThinker7 January 27th

Tell me something good because I can't handle it anymore 😭 I'm so angry and disappointed and I still love him! I have a long relationship if I can say so now,we broke up before cause I found his dating app, but he said he felt really bad and after some time I accepted him! And what now? He plays PC games,talks to other girls in games and the worst is that he asks for their *** to follow! Some of them don't even have 18! I'm suffering more because his mom talks to me often and I have plans with his family 😭 what should I do with these followings and so on, cause everytime I see it I think it's probably cheating and I feel so bad😭 help please

3
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 January 27th

@GoodThinker7

I think you know after finding the dating apps the Fake apology.  It is OK to play online games and sometimes people make friends that way but if his focus is girls and contacting them.  This shows zero respect for you. 

This is beyond the topic of cheating it is disrespect and no feelings for you, and he seems confident you will stick around to be there if he feels like it. It is hard if you have got close to his family etc. but there is no future with him.  

You may feel something for what you wanted him to be but not who he is showing you that he IS. 

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown January 30th

@GoodThinker7

You are not going through this all alone by yourself bc I’m going through this exact same situation right now. But with me it’s more of a personal thing as it’s my stepdad, well my entire family actually but right now currently as it stands he’s at the top of my list of problems. 

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown January 30th
@GoodThinker7

Sorry my internet froze up on me and I clicked everywhere on the page and clicking Post multiple times finally unfroze it but I wasn’t done typing my comment so here’s the rest of it:

 I am truly genuinely very sorry for what you’re going through right now. I’d like to try and help you out through this. If you wanna talk about it just lmk. No pressure and no rush. Whenever you’re ready and available to but only if you decide to. It’s up to you.

Sending you hugs and support and best wishes and good luck ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

load more