Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My husband was cheating on me with a 22-year-old girl

User Profile: philosophicalWest5559
philosophicalWest5559 November 8th, 2025

I'm at my wits' end. I think I have depression too.We have been married for 14 years. His betrayal hurts a lot. The worst thing is that the girl moved close to us.He sees me as suffering but he doesn't leave the house. He refuses to leave.We have two daughters together.

59
User Profile: philosophicalWest5559
philosophicalWest5559 OP November 17th, 2025

It's just that depression is taking hold of me more and more.

User Profile: philosophicalWest5559
philosophicalWest5559 OP November 17th, 2025

There's no one around to support me, and besides, I've reached the stage where I expect someone, anyone, to come take him by the hand and kick him out.

User Profile: philosophicalWest5559
philosophicalWest5559 OP November 17th, 2025

I don't know, someone, to see that I'm supported and that I'm not alone.

User Profile: funnyPenguin23
funnyPenguin23 December 1st, 2025

Update?

User Profile: philosophicalWest5559
philosophicalWest5559 OP December 2nd, 2025

I'm "bathing" myself in an indescribable depression. He's been coming home early for two weeks. I don't see her at the apartment anymore. The thing is, for two months I've been trying to do some end-of-month paperwork at the restaurant, but I can't get near the restaurant. I tried yesterday and threw up in front of the restaurant. He clearly doesn't love me anymore, but I'm not interested anymore. The kids are very happy to see him home early. Every night last night and every morning he tells me "I love you". Again, that leaves me completely cold. That's all I managed to talk to him two weeks ago and I asked him to get his thoughts in order, to be with the kids for Christmas so that we can separate next year.

User Profile: philosophicalWest5559
philosophicalWest5559 OP December 2nd, 2025

We are separated by bedrooms, but I told him that starting next year we will also separate from the household chores. I don't want to wash them anymore, cook for them anymore. And to share our time with the children. I hope that next year he will leave. He is stubborn to stay. Fortunately, for me, we don't argue anymore. That's because I don't sit and talk to him anymore. I don't ask him anything anymore. And of course he doesn't confide in me anymore, because he has no one to talk to.

User Profile: philosophicalWest5559
philosophicalWest5559 OP December 2nd, 2025

I just don't want to see him in the house anymore. I managed to talk to the little one a little bit, without her having such a big panic attack, to explain to her that mommy and daddy are still her parents, we will love her just as much, it's just that the two of us won't be able to be together anymore.

User Profile: philosophicalWest5559
philosophicalWest5559 OP December 3rd, 2025

I'm actually screaming "inside myself" for someone to come help me. Help me. Take my hand and tell me, let's do this together.

1 reply
User Profile: ursfriend
ursfriend December 25th, 2025

@philosophicalWest5559

How are you feeling now ?

That sounds so painful. Like you’re carrying everything inside by yourself. Don't feel that you’re alone in this situation. We can take this one step at a time together.

load more
User Profile: helloZebra8088
helloZebra8088 December 3rd, 2025

Im very sorry you're going through this.. the pain is real, and the nice thing about this app, there are so many people here that can understand it, and truly do care.

I liked the prompt on the path part that asks you what you would say to a friend in this situation, and to write it out. And then read it to yourself, and dont forget to talk to yourself that way. With kindness and gentleness.

You're a lot stronger than you think, you being here, and you sharing your pain is a prime example of that strength.

User Profile: courageousShip7549
courageousShip7549 December 22nd, 2025

You need to embrace yourself with love those narcs gonna make you loose yourself. You heal once you're away from them. It hurts to see that you don't know your partner

anymore, are you curious to see or get access to your partner's phone to uncover the truth responsibly? I can get you access to call logs, texts messages, social media and clouds, deleted and non deleted messages discreetly without traces. Contact me on X @Technocrat_ICT