Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I just think romance and love makes my sex desires go away.

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy July 22nd, 2017

I tend to assosiate romance and love and family, with routine and boredome and doing more of the same every day. Usually once I am in a relationship I get bored of sex really fast... like after the first time.... then she has to demand me to have sex with her... also my relationships dont last more than a month.. also I havent had a relationship in like 4 years... and before that another 4 years... also I kinda like it more when she is cold to me in bed... but I think hate sex is the best.. alotugh I never had it...

2
User Profile: Sventek
Sventek July 23rd, 2017

@okeyyyy

I think you pretty much said it yourself. It is the way you think about sex, relationships, and love that causes the self-fulfilling prophesy. Clearly, youve witnessed the end results due to the way youre thinking and relating to the opposite sex. If you wish for a different outcome – then, this would require a change in your approach and thought.

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP July 23rd, 2017

@Sventek I am not planning to do that.. but thanks

load more