Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things I wish I could tell you..

User Profile: LenaElizabeth
LenaElizabeth July 17th, 2015

Mom, I wish you'd stop acting like i was okay because I'm not.I have been dealing with severe dpression and anxiety for the past five years. The reason I started self harming was beacause of what you let happen. Last week while you were at the store I was going to kill myself, but I couldn't do it because I didn't want you to find me. I wish you'd listen to me more and get me the help I need before I'm too far gone. I wish we had a better relationship, but we don't. And I don't think we ever will. I also need to let you know that the only reason I'm still here is because, no matter how miserable I am, I still try to hold on just so you will never know the feeling of losing a child.

319
User Profile: littleElla36
littleElla36 August 23rd, 2015

I wish I could tell you how I feel all the time but I cant. I wish I could help you with your feelingsore, but I cant.

User Profile: cantfindhappiness
cantfindhappiness August 23rd, 2015

I wish i could tell you that i'm sad and i'm breaking down. I'm lost. I'm always lost. I wish i could tell you that i'm not fine. That it hurts, it hurts so much that i don't want to live anymore. I wish i could tell you that i'm not happy anymore. I lost myself because of you guys. Because i wanted to make you proud. I don't know what to do anymore. I wish you guys knew. I wish.

1 reply
User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 August 23rd, 2015

I wish I could tell you how I REALLY feel, instead of having to be upbeat and chirpy when we speak or text.

Upbeat? Chirpy?? What a bloody joke.

I've never, and I mean NEVER felt so down in my life.

Yeah, thanks for that.

load more
User Profile: WickedGrim
WickedGrim August 23rd, 2015

I miss you, I love you. I don't know how I am going to do this without you. But I'm gonna try. And I'm gonna make you proud.

User Profile: niceMoon4358
niceMoon4358 August 23rd, 2015

I wish I could tell you all that runs through me and comes out in my dreams. Waking with pain and bruised arms and the overwhelming feeling of fear anger sadness. Hoping for compassion but doubting its existence. Lonely path. Not sure who to trust

User Profile: Meghlyn25
Meghlyn25 August 24th, 2015

I'm struggling. I want to talk to my friends but I'm suffocated by guilt that I would ruin there day. The last thing I want is to drag people down with me.

User Profile: independentLemon2631
independentLemon2631 August 24th, 2015

I wish I could tell you that I need you more than anyone. Distance and time isn't going to keep us apart unless you let it, I don't want a relationship or something that is fickle and fragile like that anymore. I just want you, in whatever state you come in, in whatever form you may take. I'm sorry that I'm crazy, I'm sorry that I hurt you and I scream and I'm not logical or happy enough for you.

User Profile: RavenousSoul
RavenousSoul August 24th, 2015

I want to tell you, or someone, anyone, that I'm struggling so much these days. That I'm drowning, like you used to say. That what that insufferable psychiatrist said was true. That one day, I'll end up going through with it.

Even though I know it's true, that one day, I'll just go over the edge, again, but never come back... that I keep on wanting to try, even just one last time, to reach out, to speak up, and to be heard. There's still a faint, dying fire of hope buried deep among my viscera. It's there, trying to keep my heart warm though it grows cold and dead with the passing hours.

I want to call you. I want to tell you what's in my head, and about the sutures, and the pills... but I won't. I never will. This is it, after all. I said my goodbyes. And yeah, sure, we may see each other from time to time. We still have each other's phone numbers. However, it feels necessary to spare you the drugged-up, bloody details of the past two weeks. I'm not your problem anymore, anyway. Maybe it's best that way. I've been trying to destroy this connection we have for months now, but it'll never go away.

So I'll wait. I'll wait and see if I ever get the nerve to call you without hanging up, or if you'll ever call me, just on the off chance to see how I'm doing, if I've found a doctor yet, blah blah blah... I'll wait a little longer. Not much longer, though.

Even if, by chance, there was someone else... I wish there was someone else. But I trust so few these days. Life is hard, with no one to trust. All I want to do is confide in someone. Try and find a way to stop feeling like this, even though it seems impossible...

Wish you were here.

User Profile: 5sosloner
5sosloner August 24th, 2015

I wish I could tell you I'm slowly fading away like a lit cigarette but, I don't know how to and I'm sorry for that.

User Profile: Trying99
Trying99 August 26th, 2015

I told you about my cutting and anxiety and the way you acted when you found me crying the following week. The way you started screaming at the people who caused my breakdown... It was the first time anyone's ever stood up for me. Thank you.

User Profile: Meghlyn25
Meghlyn25 August 26th, 2015

I wish I could tell you the truth even if it's only part of it