Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Worried on what it means (sequel to Dont know what to do after)

User Profile: ImJustSadHonestly
ImJustSadHonestly March 4th, 2022

So, if anyone saw my last post here, it was due to a breakup. It's all explained there. But as if recent, something odd has happened. Recently, she unblocked me on Instagram and has been browsing my stories. My mind immediately races for a "Why?". Does she just want to see how I'm holding up? Does she plan to message me and try to make up with me? Does she just miss me? I dont know what to think, and this has seriously hindered my healing process. I just want to know what she wants. I already let out all my tears, I yelled what u wanted to yell, but now with this, its interrupted everything. I check my phone every 5 seconds to see if she sees my stories. Some of me wants her to ask me back, in some corny attempt to show her that "there are permanent people in this life." Another part wants to message her first and ask why. But overall, I'm leaving the situation sitting there for now. If she does anything with unblocking me, so be it. But as of now, I dont know what to do.

1
User Profile: freshLight64
freshLight64 March 6th, 2022

@ImJustSadHonestly

Hey there, hopefully you are doing well.

I can see why her actions are making you feel confused, especially when it was her who blocked you. She's wondering what you up to, and what you are doing because you two have not spoken for a bit. The one who ends a relationship is the one who has to reach out first, and make an attempt to fix things. You are doing the right thing by living your life while leaving her completely alone.