Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Now accepting submissions for Q & A CHALLENGE !

User Profile: Dillion
Dillion March 4th, 2016

Hello everyone!

@Lucy2 has done such an amazing job running the Q & A team, she is now expanding to all adults to submit their very own question to be considered in the Q & A Section of the website for a limited time!

Check it out here!

Submit one question, tag two other Listeners to submit two more questions

104
User Profile: Fatjona
Fatjona March 22nd, 2016

Hey what is the best way do get things done and study ?

3 replies
User Profile: Roseberrytealeaves
Roseberrytealeaves March 22nd, 2016

@Fatjona

Have a peacful environment, whatever makes you feel comfortable, with the lights on low or siting by a window ,or on your with a pet or just by yourself ...

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 23rd, 2016

@Roseberrytealeaves i do that ithelps

load more
User Profile: bitswt02
bitswt02 March 28th, 2016

@Fatjona I go to a cafe or library. Being home has way too many distractions, plus if I'm on the couch I don't want to do anything!

load more
User Profile: Bdawgiddy
Bdawgiddy March 23rd, 2016

I keep getting really angry then i will blow up at my friend or just be really salty and i feel horrible about it and im not sure what to do

User Profile: understandingBeach
understandingBeach March 23rd, 2016

How to get over the guy i like? I rely on him in everything but i know he is a player! I need to focus on my study but i cant get over him, and yea i keep breaking up with him then getting back!! It makes me feel awful as really i lost interest in everything and i was never like that!!

1 reply
User Profile: shashi370
shashi370 March 24th, 2016

@understandingBeach

Listen dear, in this world, nothing is permanent, it is all about your willpower, as u know, if you think that I have to forget him continuously, then I m sure you can't forget him, so it's better to busy yourself, join some club like u can go to fitness center, or u can learn new things or my best advice to focus on your career along these things, one thing u will have to understand that, without your cooperation with yourself , u can't forget him, so do, whatever I suggested, it will be helpful for you

load more
User Profile: lolx
lolx March 24th, 2016

"Thinking is actually a tiring activity. It wears you out (make you feel tired and sleepy)".

why?

1 reply
User Profile: bitswt02
bitswt02 March 28th, 2016

@lolx I know that when I worry too much, I get tired because I'm stressing myself out mentally with all these thoughts in my head nonstop. Your mind needs rest too!

load more
User Profile: bitswt02
bitswt02 March 28th, 2016

I get passive aggressive a lot. I know it's because I get angry when my boundaries get crossed but I don't know how to express it (I also HATE conflict), so to please everyone I keep my feelings and opinions to myself. Then I find that I'm hating myself and lashing out at loved ones for something that happened in the past! I also get pushed around/walked over/bullied at work because of it. How do I let people know how I feel and not feel guilty for saying no? It's so hard and I struggle with it all the time.

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 25th, 2016

"Bump"

Lucy2