Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

There will never be another you. What do you feel makes you amazing? I want to know.

User Profile: dapperApple5836
dapperApple5836 September 9th, 2025

Hey! It's an actual fact your genetic code is special and the choices you make will never be replicated in full. Tell us... Positive or negative. What makes you feel empowered. What makes you beautiful and different. You all are. It's just how it is. No wrong answers.

14
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath September 9th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

Im good at overthinking and still making a decision that won’t serve me well 🥳

Oh and im also good at roasting myself xD a skill you keep handy in order to survive in this world that thrives on unique people embracing their unique quirks 🤓

how about you? 🍎

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 9th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

Never giving up on myself, always believing in myself, always finding a way to achieve something no matter how difficult, always being there for others, being empathetic

These are some things ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8 replies
User Profile: dapperApple5836
dapperApple5836 OP September 9th, 2025

@akunknown

Who's there then you break through those barriers. Come on don't leave us hanging. He got a text on this Monday. :) Your story means something to someone tell it like you mean it 

5 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 9th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

“Who's there then you break through those barriers.”

If you’re asking me who helps me break through those barriers, I mostly lean/rely on myself but when I need to lean on others, some people are there for me when I need them. 

”Come on don't leave us hanging. He got a text on this Monday. :)”

Was this comment accidentally sent to me? If not, idk how I’m leaving anyone hanging since I answered the question you created this thread with haha!! Thanks for creating this thread btw! 

”Your story means something to someone tell it like you mean it”

Yes I’m sure it does. But I have to tell it when I’m ready to. I’m currently not ready to tell it bc I’m starting work on writing it. Once I’m done I’ll create a thread where the story is told. But idk when that will happen. 

4 replies
User Profile: dapperApple5836
dapperApple5836 OP September 9th, 2025

@akunknown

Yes that was accidental. Your thoughtful post was so freaking awesome though thank you. Self sufficiency at its finest.

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 9th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

Thank you. And no worries about the accident. It happens. I just asked bc I was curious. That’s all :)

load more
User Profile: dapperApple5836
dapperApple5836 OP September 9th, 2025

@akunknown

Hey I was with someone so couldn't put any thought into what I said. Hate how you can't edit things here. Blessing and disguise right? But I love how you got the spirit of my post so beautifully and you poured out. Just so fing beautiful. I feel you through your post and that's what I was hoping for. I could go on and on but you're amazing thank you so very much for sharing yourself 

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 9th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

You are most welcome and I’m glad you can feel me through what I said. I so absolutely love that! 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: dapperApple5836
dapperApple5836 OP September 9th, 2025

@akunknown

Same to you bro. Tell your story like someone is listening. And let me go ahead and generalize and say you have a great outside perspective. I know you do and we love you for it 

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 9th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

Thank you so much for saying all that about me. It really means a lot and I greatly appreciate it. Hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 10th, 2025

@dapperApple5836

My humility!

Sincerity!

Desire to just be kind!

💜💜

1 reply
User Profile: dapperApple5836
dapperApple5836 OP September 10th, 2025

All of those are super important. Humility being a huge one. Always knowing you might be wrong because we're all learning! Think that pairs great with kindness. Thank you so much for sharing!

load more
User Profile: Tiffany48
Tiffany48 September 23rd, 2025

Nothing

User Profile: limegreenSugar9416
limegreenSugar9416 October 1st, 2025

Nah that's a fatality incorrect rationalization.

There's literally nothing special about any one human. the remotest form of significance doesn't go beyond your own experience.