Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Community Meeting this week! Tuesday, July 25 (adult) & Friday, July 28 (teens)! Learn more & RSVP!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 24th, 2017

For those of you who are interested, Iara & I will host open community discussions this week!! We can talk through some of your ideas for the community, brainstorm and problem solve together. Check out this post on problem solving as a community here. The goal of this discussion will be to identify, prioritize and come up with some solutions on problems we want to solve as a community.


Meetings will happen:

Tuesday, July 25 at 5:00 PM EST in Lauras office chatroom (Adult)

Friday, July 28 at 5:00 PM EST (Teens) with Iara !

All welcome to join in! This will be an adult meeting. You can submit a topic ahead of time here.

RSVP by posting to this thread! :D

54
User Profile: limegreenPlum9327
limegreenPlum9327 July 24th, 2017

I'll try to be there if I remember

User Profile: astray
astray July 24th, 2017

I want to attend but the time is a bit of a problem for me so I won't be able to unfortunately frown

User Profile: Apple20
Apple20 July 24th, 2017

Yes this will be interesting

User Profile: JustLikeMellie
JustLikeMellie July 24th, 2017

@Laura I will try to make it!

User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic July 24th, 2017

@Laura ♥️

💞I am planning on being there, thank you💞

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 July 24th, 2017

@Laura

Very interested, try to be there. thanks.

User Profile: BlueButterfly4
BlueButterfly4 July 24th, 2017

@Laura

Will be there! Sent in some topics, too! :)

User Profile: lilynoelle
lilynoelle July 24th, 2017

@Laura

I will try to make it even though I do have a busy day tomorrow.

July 24th, 2017

I will be attending the meeting.

User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti July 24th, 2017

It's 2:30 a.m for me but I am late to bed,early to wake up person,so it depends on the chances of my sleep laugh However,will try to if there is free brownie cheeky