Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Community Meeting this week! Tuesday, July 25 (adult) & Friday, July 28 (teens)! Learn more & RSVP!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 24th, 2017

For those of you who are interested, Iara & I will host open community discussions this week!! We can talk through some of your ideas for the community, brainstorm and problem solve together. Check out this post on problem solving as a community here. The goal of this discussion will be to identify, prioritize and come up with some solutions on problems we want to solve as a community.


Meetings will happen:

Tuesday, July 25 at 5:00 PM EST in Lauras office chatroom (Adult)

Friday, July 28 at 5:00 PM EST (Teens) with Iara !

All welcome to join in! This will be an adult meeting. You can submit a topic ahead of time here.

RSVP by posting to this thread! :D

54
User Profile: CayotiCorn149
CayotiCorn149 July 25th, 2017

I will Try to come smiley

User Profile: RedWolf1
RedWolf1 July 25th, 2017

What is going to be discussed? What time is is going to be, on Thursday?

User Profile: DragonFaerie
DragonFaerie July 25th, 2017

I will try but it depends how long work goes today, not sure if I'll make it back before 5 est

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 25th, 2017

Yes I will be there :)

User Profile: astray
astray July 27th, 2017

Okay so it'll be 9.PM my time here and I finished my errands earlier than expected so I might be able to attend after all.