Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: plumAcai2993
plumAcai2993 July 28th, 2015

I am so depressed I lost my 19 yr old daughter, she took her own life.

My 94 yr old mother has demecia and Im looking for resorces that will help us both.

1 reply
User Profile: Jessica797
Jessica797 July 28th, 2015

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

load more
User Profile: SkyUnicorn
SkyUnicorn July 28th, 2015

IGTBA because I'm finally starting to appreciate and value myself :)

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 28th, 2015

@SkyUnicorn--I love hearing those things!! Feels good, doesn't it?? Congrats on all of your hard work!

1 reply
User Profile: SkyUnicorn
SkyUnicorn July 28th, 2015

Thank you! :)

load more
load more
User Profile: HereComesTheSun7
HereComesTheSun7 July 28th, 2015

#IGTBA Because every time someone tells me that I help it or I did it feel better in somehow, I feel it was worth it to get here.

#EsGrandiosoEstarVivo. Porque cada vez que alguien me dice que lo ayude o hice que se sintiera mejor de alguna manera, siento que valio la pena llegar hasta acá.

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 28th, 2015

#IGDTBA because the heat is HOT, the sun is strong, and each breath is new :O

1 reply
User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 28th, 2015

#IGTBA ^^ **

load more
User Profile: wideopenears
wideopenears July 28th, 2015

#IGTBA because we are in control of our reactions, we get to choose how we decide to see the world. That means endless possibilities and the chance to make every choice a fresh start for ourselves!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 28th, 2015

@wideopenears--amazing point!!

load more
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 28th, 2015

IGTBA bc YOLO

4 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 29th, 2015

@Laura--is it sad that I had to Google YOLO?? lol

3 replies
User Profile: lonelydeviantsoul
lonelydeviantsoul July 29th, 2015

My 10 year old daughter taught me what it meant. lol

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 29th, 2015

Nice @lonelydeviantsoul!! I probably could have sent my brother a text to ask him :)

load more
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 29th, 2015

haha NOPE! It's awesome!

load more
load more
User Profile: samLD
samLD July 28th, 2015

Thanks for the special invitation. I don't want to poop on the party. So I'll just say that you seem like a cool person, and I really like the attitude of your post.

User Profile: thatquirkycat
thatquirkycat July 28th, 2015

IGTBA because I'm finally getting the help and support I need.

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 29th, 2015

I love hearing that, @quirkycat!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 29th, 2015

Let me tag that correctly!! @thatquirkycat

load more
load more
User Profile: lonelydeviantsoul
lonelydeviantsoul July 28th, 2015

IGTBA because nature is addicting and so is laughing and smiling and helping others feel better for a moment when possible.

User Profile: Seraphina2
Seraphina2 July 29th, 2015

IGTBA because my girlfriend is incredible and she love a lot