Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno August 14th, 2015

IGTBA, to have friends who will send you books as an unexpected gift heart

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 14th, 2015

@Celaeno -- that sounds like an awesome unexpected surprise!!

1 reply
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno August 14th, 2015

@RocketsMom, that's right! ^^

And it's another example that, even in the midst of the depression, IGTBA.

load more
load more
User Profile: Wombofearth
Wombofearth August 14th, 2015

IGTBA, I have a great partner, a healthy daughter and I'm almost done with grad school.

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 18th, 2015

@Wombofearth -- that's great! Congrats on both parts!!

1 reply
User Profile: Wombofearth
Wombofearth August 18th, 2015

Thanks Rocketmon! :-)

load more
load more
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 15th, 2015

IGTBA because I finally got up the nerve to discuss an idea I've had for a while now about an article...and it was much better received than I'd have thought! surprise

@Laura
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 16th, 2015

IGTBA because today is a new day :)

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 18th, 2015

IGTBA because I am almost done with residency....and of the 10 working days that are left, 8 are vacation days! :)

2 replies
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno August 18th, 2015

That sounds pretty great ^^ Happy for you!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 19th, 2015

@Celaeno -- Thanks!! cheeky

load more
load more
User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz August 18th, 2015

Because everything matters; keep on striving, you can make it!

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 19th, 2015

@Br33zyS3tz -- this is a great point!

1 reply
User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz August 19th, 2015

Thanks you 💜

load more
load more
User Profile: silverSound86
silverSound86 August 19th, 2015

I am glad to be alive because I am living the life I would once dream about.

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 19th, 2015

@silverSound86 -- I love hearing this!! :)

1 reply
User Profile: silverSound86
silverSound86 August 20th, 2015

Thank you @RockesMom :)

load more
load more
User Profile: AbbyCDEFG
AbbyCDEFG August 19th, 2015

It's great to be alive because of people like you guys 😊

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz August 23rd, 2015

There is always room for improvment

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 24th, 2015

@Br33zyS3tz -- very, very true!

load more
User Profile: GuideOnTheSide
GuideOnTheSide August 23rd, 2015

I'm glad to be alive today so I can help others.