Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 September 23rd, 2015

I'm glad to be alive because it was my birthday on Monday and I got to spend it with two very good friends. None of this was planned and I would have missed out on the happiness that I am full of right now. :)

User Profile: JJKtheLadKing
JJKtheLadKing October 10th, 2015

LGBTA because.... traditional marriage has already been redefined *cough cough divorce cough* so why cant we define it to accomodate EVERYONE who loves?

User Profile: ElizaEm
ElizaEm October 12th, 2015

Love this idea! It's like the antithesis to fml.

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 16th, 2015

IGTBA for my family

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP October 29th, 2015

igtba bc of my friends!

October 30th, 2015

IGTBA because we have made it to the weekend :)

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy November 1st, 2015

igtba because I have another cool thing to share with my friends who happen to not be as pollyanna as I am (Always happy to be alive!) - Thanks for the idea!

User Profile: eviesweet
eviesweet November 12th, 2015

IGTBA because I can listen to music and dance, and feel happy

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno February 8th, 2016

IGTBA, because I didn't even think it was possible for me anymore 6 months ago. And today I'm able to appreciate the winter sunshine ^^;

User Profile: ProximaCentauri
ProximaCentauri February 8th, 2016

IGTBA because the sun is out for the first time in ages and I get to relax and enjoy it!