Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: NothingGold
NothingGold July 25th, 2016

@Laura

IGTBA because I have a wonderful son.

User Profile: solacer
solacer July 25th, 2016

Sorry Laura but when I hear someone say that all I can think is the person who is saying that is ver insensitive...if they new my problems they would never say that around me. Also it sound like they are showing off how much better their life is than mine.. Now I know this might not be the case but it's how it comes across to those who are suffering.

1 reply
User Profile: BeautifulDarkside
BeautifulDarkside July 25th, 2016

@solacer I see your point but this could also be a time where those people reflect on the good in their life and see that life is not always full of bad. There can be the littlest things in life that make it easier to deal with and everyone should hold on to those precious aspects of life. And if looking at other people recognizing the good in their life bothers someone then maybe they should change that mindset and be supportive of others instead. Everyone is different and everyone has things they go through, that doesn't make one person's pain worse than the other. We are all here to support eachother and try to cope with the things that hurt us most. Just a different perspective on things 💕

load more
User Profile: cheapthrill
cheapthrill July 25th, 2016

#igtba

July 25th, 2016

#IGTBA because of great experiences

User Profile: istra
istra July 25th, 2016

#IGTBA because I have such awesome friends and parents

User Profile: BeautifulDarkside
BeautifulDarkside July 25th, 2016

#IGTBA because I am finally getting the chance to go to therapy after all the years I have been trying to go and because I have a special someone who is supporting me through this journey 💕

July 25th, 2016

IGTBA because I have awesome dogs who always cheer me up and music to get through the day.

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 July 25th, 2016

IGTBA b/c I have a job, money to pay my bills, clothes to wear, shoes on my feet, a roof over my head, clean water, fresh air, and a car to drive. Many many people do not have that privilege. It's one or the other. I'm happy to happy to have those blessings.

User Profile: Mirea
Mirea July 25th, 2016

In an effort to try to figure out the acronym before seeing what it stood for, I came up with It's Going To Be Alright.

IGTBA because I'm willing to work hard to make it that way. I'm not afraid of being afraid. IGTBA because I will keep moving forward, growing toward the light.

July 26th, 2016

IGTBA because I make my gran smile and I'm the only one who can. :-)