Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the most mysterious thing to you about 7 Cups?

User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops October 27th, 2015

Everything comes with a mystery. We are very open and honest with one another on 7 Cups. However, do you ever find something mysterious or worth wondering about?

Update - a lot of my fellow community members have asked about the mystery behind helping so many people each day and having so many caring listeners with us. The magic lies in the Pay it Forward principle. Want to know more? Join the movement here.

65
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 26th, 2016

Loosing my way around, lol

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 18th, 2016

How at the moment we are the only planet in our solar system that has human life on it,

User Profile: happyfoot15
happyfoot15 July 21st, 2016

@Twish I find it very mysterious that I dont know who I am talking to exactly, especially if their profile picture is some character or not even their name. Don't get me wrong, I still love it! Its simply amazing, the probability that I could know them in person and even have associated with them in real life without knowing they are a user of 7 cups!

1 reply
User Profile: RaCat
RaCat August 25th, 2016

@happyfoot15 I like this idea too! As a listener I could say that It's so exciting to help people and never know maybe its your best friend of classmate seeking help!

load more
August 14th, 2016

That for the life of me I cannot add a profile picture

3 replies
User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops OP August 16th, 2016

@Casting1973 thats strange. We havent heard of any bug reports. Can you send an email to support@7cups.com with your issue? They will be able to help you.

2 replies
August 16th, 2016

@Twish I think it's because I use the app on my device and you can only get a profile if you do it on a regular computer.

1 reply
User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops OP August 17th, 2016

@Casting1973 In that case, try opening 7 cups on your mobile browser, that might get you to the right page.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: magicalStrawberry88
magicalStrawberry88 August 16th, 2016

The forums are the most mysterious to me. I've never been good at navigating forums. I get overwhelmed. The fact that on 7 cups everything is on the forums including the rules, guides and all that makes the whole experience rather mysterious to me.

2 replies
User Profile: goldenBalsam6819
goldenBalsam6819 August 30th, 2016

@magicalStrawberry88

The way things are judged boggles my mind. Ovbiousally people who come here are sick in some way. You allow no room for this yet you encourage sick people to come here.., people with serious problems.... You can not follow the rules if you are sick and NEED a place like this. I've had very bad days and I have had very good days when I try to scoop people out of negitive thinking.. I cant have a good day everyday. Sometimes I need help too. This site is confusing.

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin September 27th, 2016

@magicalStrawberry88

OMG THE FORUMS ARE SPOOOKIEEE and when you get lost you have no one here but a bunch of words surprisecryingfrown

load more
User Profile: SmileDandilion
SmileDandilion August 26th, 2016

review system . I've had one review that was so confusing it was neither positive nor negative.. Yet was posted on my profile..

1 reply
User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops OP August 29th, 2016

@SmileDandilion if you are not happy with a published review, you can always email the community team to discuss.

load more
User Profile: beautifulHeart88
beautifulHeart88 August 27th, 2016

so far i havent found 7cups mysterious... it was very direct

though sometimes i do wonder how the status bar works because people are online when the status bar says they are offline...

1 reply
User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops OP August 29th, 2016

@beautifulHeart88 sometimes people want to use 7 cups at their own pace. An online status might invite chat requests which they might not be ready for at that time. Many listeners like to hang around chatrooms and forums and not take chats at times. Since self care is of primary importance, everyone has the flexibility to set their status as they wish. Hope this helps :)

load more
User Profile: goldenBalsam6819
goldenBalsam6819 August 30th, 2016

Personaly I do not know when to draw the line and play like I'm ok or when I should be real and scream for help. I have bit my lip and helped people more than I have ever said its hopeless lets all give up. I am not trained and I should not be treated as if I am a trained pro just because I enter a chat room. That is why I am here to vent and let it out and have someone with trained pro worththy opinions give me feedback. I cant help these people or know what to say nor should I be expected to when I am sick and you are offering to help ME sort out my own thoutght and opinions. Laura?

1 reply
User Profile: goldenBalsam6819
goldenBalsam6819 August 30th, 2016

@goldenBalsam6819

I mean TWISH! :) Pleaase answer it is a huge deal to me and for the website too!

load more
User Profile: warmSoul46
warmSoul46 September 20th, 2016

@Twish The power of the mind is very mysterious and this is why mindfulness can access this power and use it to achieve goals and dreams.

User Profile: LuckyCloverX
LuckyCloverX March 14th, 2017

@Twish The most mysterious thing to me is the supportive community. It is honestly hard to find people who care about others and when everyone who cares join together and provide a listening ear, it makes the world a much better place :D