Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: glafluff93
glafluff93 March 26th, 2020

1. Took my dog for a walk

2. Did check ins with my job

3. Did some deep breathing

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 26th, 2020

Going for a walk is great for the soul and your dog laugh@glafluff93

Stay safe!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Gothicgal
Gothicgal March 26th, 2020

Today iv gotten up early as I need to get essentials from town, Iv also been reinstated by my employer as emergency call in (child care worker)

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 26th, 2020

You're needed @Gothicgal!

Thank you for all you do!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: enchantingWings22219
enchantingWings22219 March 26th, 2020

1. I texted all my previously chated members asking them how they are, replies from them is keeping me happy.

2. I finished 3 training topics on 7 cups. Makes me more understanding.

3. I have been getting sexting requests and bugging for personal details sort of chats. I changed my profile for pros and cons including I am not willing to sext. Probably asserting what I am here for.

Hoping to be a useful and good listener..

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 26th, 2020

Wow @enchantingWings22219

Impressive work, wel done to youyes

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: enchantingWings22219
enchantingWings22219 March 26th, 2020

@lucy2 Thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: CassyRose
CassyRose March 26th, 2020

I clocked into work on time.

I touched base with my boss.

I had a delicious apple for breakfast 😁

- much better than yesterday :)

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 26th, 2020

All good things @CassyRoselaugh

Really pleased it was a better day for you.

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: CassyRose
CassyRose March 26th, 2020

@lucy2 Thanks Lucy!

load more
load more
User Profile: LexIris
LexIris March 26th, 2020

💛 I completed a verifying mock chat with a listener and it was awesome!

💛 I took a member chat and the member said they felt better afterwards

💛 I was able to flag a couple of profiles since I'm on the Safety Patrol Team

Honestly, today has just been a very productive day on 7 Cups. I'm proud of myself laugh

4 replies
User Profile: bouncyVoice4149
bouncyVoice4149 March 26th, 2020

@LexIris

Sounds like you got a lot done today!

1 reply
User Profile: LexIris
LexIris March 26th, 2020

@bouncyVoice4149

yeah i have laugh

load more
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 26th, 2020

And so you should be proud @LexIris

You've made a difference and that's terrific!

Lucy2 <3

1 reply
User Profile: LexIris
LexIris March 26th, 2020

@lucy2

thanks a lot Lucy laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: tassnemsaad11
tassnemsaad11 March 26th, 2020

Today I achieved a few things here, albeit small to some, but it made me feel much better
I had a minor problem with self-confidence, and I told myself that if someone came to me with the same problem, I wouldn't be able to help
But the one who is missing something gives him and treats himself with it too!
Today I managed to do it for someone else and he was happy and that made me trust me so much
I did several tests today here, succeeded in developing, and went a long way here

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 26th, 2020

@tassnemsaad11 Hey! Well done! Do you know about the Listener Coaching Team? We help support and mentor listeners, I really suggest you take a look! Here's the request form and a Coach will be in contact soon, https://bit.ly/7CupsLC

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo March 26th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Helped in the LSR

3. Replied to pm's

1 peer support chat

2 replies
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 26th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Gizz great to read that and I love that you keep posting about your 3 key things too! Awesome!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo March 26th, 2020

@MistyMagic

Many thanks my friend! heart Thank you for recognizing my consistency and positive efforts in the community! big *hugs* heartsmiley

load more
load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 26th, 2020

1.) Mentoring teens as they approach their transition to the adult 'oldie' side.

2.) Listener Coaching, team updates and dashboard work.

3.) Spent time in the CoVID chatrooms and in TL and LSR helping out with problems.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: BeckyDare3
BeckyDare3 March 26th, 2020

I made a fabulous homemade starbucks for my little sister and I.

I wrote a card to an adorbale 4 y/o who i was really close to before I moved.

And i started a Go Fund Me page for a 6 y/o who is very sick and needs suport for she and her family.

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 26th, 2020

What a fabulous caring person you are @BeckyDare3 heart

Thank you for being you!

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: BeckyDare3
BeckyDare3 March 26th, 2020

@lucy2

Aw thank you! I'm just doing my part.

load more
load more
User Profile: adaptableBanana8887
adaptableBanana8887 March 26th, 2020

Made the Vim Hof breatihing exersise.

Took the cold shower.

Walked for an hour in the wind..

Basically been grateful for what I have and tried to flow with it, leaving the wolrd and its worries to take care of themselves. Sometimes our minds are our gratest enemies.. :)

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 March 26th, 2020

Sounds good to me@adaptableBanana8887 laugh

Gorgeous long walk, now that is just what's needed.

Lucy2<3

load more