Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Hope
Hope April 3rd, 2020

1. Awarded cheers to mentors
2. All hands
3. Teen weekly chat

User Profile: dynamicBanana3444
dynamicBanana3444 April 3rd, 2020

Today so far I have...

Done my art project

Talked to my friends about life

Had a healthy breakfast and lunch

User Profile: charitiesforgoats
charitiesforgoats April 3rd, 2020

Exercise with family, learn how to cook a meal, had a phone interview

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings April 3rd, 2020

1) today I am on my second day of routine to start with exercise video. It helps to know what I am going to do to help me get started.

2) Yesterday and today discussion hosting [today fifty plus at 4:50 PM EDT opens]

3) I am spending more time in the forums because I know how good it feels to get a response to my post and so I am responding to more posts.

User Profile: izzyless12
izzyless12 April 3rd, 2020

Today I joined 7cups in hope of finding some relief, I did some homework, and I started cleaning my room

User Profile: LexIris
LexIris April 3rd, 2020

💛 I helped a member out with an issue

💛 I conducted two Verifying Mock Chats

💛 I co-hosted a discussion today

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM OP April 3rd, 2020

Hope you all have a good weekend!
1. Demos
2. Content and SEO items
3. Follow ups

1 reply
User Profile: LexIris
LexIris April 3rd, 2020

@GlenM

that's great Glen! Doing the important work behind the scenes to make 7 Cups better laugh

load more
User Profile: GalacticGoddess
GalacticGoddess April 3rd, 2020

I hope everyone's well <3

1. I reached out and talked to someone

2. I did yoga!

3. AND I went outside for a bit to let the puppy out as opposed to letting my partner do it for me

The last two have been very difficult to do; it's been difficult enough to get out of bed, let alone do yoga and let the puppy out myself

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 4th, 2020

@GalacticGoddess Proud of you. ❤️

load more
User Profile: CaringSoul294
CaringSoul294 April 3rd, 2020

@GlenM

1- I try to be on and avaliable for members many times throughout the day, I also talk to repeat members daily.

2- I try my best to treat everyone with kindness, no matter which direction the chats go in.

3- I spend a lot of time working on my training and continuously reevaluate my listening skills to better improve on them.

User Profile: bellarina123
bellarina123 April 4th, 2020

Three things I have completed today..... updated my 7 Cups info, looked at the next growth path and checked my profile for what I need to do to move forward to the next growth path.