Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: FallingPetals32
FallingPetals32 April 5th, 2020

Good evening everyone!

Today's accomplishments:

1. Took my vitamins

2. Meditated with the mantra of "I am free of disease"

3. Played board games with my daughter

3.5 Tried not to needlessly snap at my husband too much

User Profile: Namtiddies123456
Namtiddies123456 April 5th, 2020

1.Woke up on time.

2.SKINCARE!!

3.ATE GOOD FOOD.

User Profile: gahnsuksah
gahnsuksah April 5th, 2020

Couldnt find the weekend edition of the Financial Times so i drove everywhere around Bangkok, looking at the people who have no place to sit together, have a coffee, or walk in a park. Everyone masked-up. Plenty of people around in cars. I then went home.

User Profile: naturalHope555
naturalHope555 April 5th, 2020

Hi,

I helped my mom with cooking

I made my to do list

User Profile: selfconfidentFriend879
selfconfidentFriend879 April 5th, 2020

I made tasty snacks to my family

I joined 7cups

Helped to my mother to clean the house

User Profile: politeLemon5309
politeLemon5309 April 5th, 2020

Hello i'm new to this but I woke up today I will be doing my architecture assignments

I will be attempting to stay positive during these tough times of quarintine

I will play with my cats because they're my happiness and best friends ❤️

User Profile: eistgubinn
eistgubinn April 5th, 2020

Hi everyone!

1: I woke up

2 : I read some books and comics

3 : I tried to help support my friend but I felt like I had no way to help them on the level of help that they need now

4 : I joined 7cups so I could better understand how to help them!

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@eistgubinn Welcome to 7 cups! :) That's very kind of you to learn how to support your friend better. :) I hope the books and comics were good :)

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 5th, 2020

3 Key Things

1. Lsr and Lcr support

2. Went out into Member rooms and chatted .

3.Answered Pm's from Members and Listeners.

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 6th, 2020

Thanks for all you do for everyone @Tyedyedbutterfly65heart

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 6th, 2020

@lucy2 Thank you so much Lucy, very kind of you and thank you too !!! heart

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 5th, 2020

3 Key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 6th, 2020

That's a great help @SparkyGizmo! laugh

Thank you!

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 6th, 2020

@lucy2

heartsmiley

load more
load more
User Profile: Palmtrees621
Palmtrees621 April 5th, 2020

Hey everyone-

Even though it's Sunday, I needed to get up and terminate someone's employment. This pandemic has really changed my day-to-day work.

Before doing that, I took a nice, hot shower and poured myself a cup of coffee. Sometimes, it's the little things.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 6th, 2020

Difficult times indeed @Palmtrees621

Keep on keeping on!

Lucy2heart

load more