Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
April 8th, 2020

Today I got back to practicing driving

I got up early to do schoolwork

I stayed calm in a hard situation

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 9th, 2020

That's great @cxrmledbby

Especially poleased to know you were able to stay calm!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: Hiril
Hiril April 9th, 2020

1. Platted my hair

2. Spent time with my cats and family

3. Became a listening volunteer for 7 cups 😇

4 replies
User Profile: richyShiny39
richyShiny39 April 9th, 2020

@Hiril,

Thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy 7 cups of tea and become a great listener! Welcome.

Richyshiny39

1 reply
User Profile: Hiril
Hiril April 9th, 2020

@richyShiny39 thank you very much. I

load more
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 9th, 2020

That's brilliant and a very warm welcome to you @Hirillaugh

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: Hiril
Hiril April 9th, 2020

@lucy2 Thank you very much😊

load more
load more
User Profile: MotherWillowDoula
MotherWillowDoula April 9th, 2020

1. Put on a happy face for my two babies

2. fell apart missing my mom after the babies took a nap

3. I got in an argument with my fiancé because apparently I'm not processing my mom's death fast enough

I will try again tomorrow

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 9th, 2020

Precious bables @MotherWillowDoula smiley

And please remember, everyone is different, there is no set time to process death, grieving is a very personal journey heart

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: fionav16
fionav16 April 9th, 2020

1. Practiced violin.

2. Posted pictures of myself on my Instagram for the first time in a while.

3. Celebrated Passover/Pesach!

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 9th, 2020

All very positive@fionav16 laugh

A great day!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: rene9250
rene9250 April 9th, 2020

1. I ran outside and it was SO beautiful.
2. I painted a picture :)

3. I didn't call my ex

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 9th, 2020

Yey! @rene9250

What a great feeling eh?wink

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: kindDancer1052
kindDancer1052 April 9th, 2020

Did some physical exercise

helped a friend

chatted with my kids

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 9th, 2020

@kindDancer1052

That's great, especially like the idea of talking with your childheart

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: mooboxer
mooboxer April 9th, 2020

Got the garden furniture out!

went for a nice walk

painted the old garden pump silver

2 replies
User Profile: amusingYard6782
amusingYard6782 April 10th, 2020

@mooboxer sounds like a wonderful way to spend an april day! Nice going!

User Profile: NolaBlues
NolaBlues April 10th, 2020

@mooboxer

put away laundry

took out the garbage

went outside

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 9th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 peer support chat

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

laugh@SparkyGizmo

Terrific contributions Gizmo, thank you!

Lucy2heart

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 11th, 2020

@lucy2

Many thanks my friend! heartsmiley

load more
load more
User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 9th, 2020

I did some really cool intro to philosophy reading and notes

I participated in a sharing circle here at 7 cups

I did some AP World History work on Khan Academy

4 replies
User Profile: Ghostofvirginiawoolf
Ghostofvirginiawoolf April 10th, 2020

@TheAtticusFinch

I did philosophy too today! And finch reminds me of someone so hi to you

2 replies
User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 10th, 2020

@Ghostofvirginiawoolf

hi to you too :) and that's so aweosome, we're philosophy buddies now :)

1 reply
User Profile: Ghostofvirginiawoolf
Ghostofvirginiawoolf April 10th, 2020

@TheAtticusFinch

Is "To kill a mockingbird " your favourite book? :P and yes philosophy buddies

load more
load more
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

@TheAtticusFinch

Very impressive I'd say Atticus well done!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: izzyless12
izzyless12 April 9th, 2020

Started to work more in-depth on my final paper for my online class

Talked with my best friend about university

Showered and made myself look pretty because I wanted to

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

@izzyless12

Now that's a great mix work and sel care!smiley

Lucy2<3

load more