Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: RedDiamond1990
RedDiamond1990 April 10th, 2020

Today i went grocery shopping, i stayed in a postive enviornment and i controlled my anxiety when the storm hit when all the kids and adults were screaming.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@RedDiamond1990

I'm so glad you were able to get groceries and I'm really glad you used techniques to remain calm during the storm. *high fives* my friend and big *hugs*heart

load more
User Profile: dreamCat9335
dreamCat9335 April 10th, 2020

@GlenM

I participated in an online meeting.

I was able to support people in group and individual chats.

I had yummy breakfast.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@dreamCat9335

*high fives* my friend for the great work you are doing here on 7 cups! yes I'm so glad you had that yummy breakfast, it sounds as if it was well deserved! heart

load more
User Profile: emodancergirl123
emodancergirl123 April 10th, 2020

1. Wrote Chapter 2 of my book. Worked on my other novel too.

2. Made some amazing progress on my acting script for a self tape rehearsal, resisted eating out, and had a pretty good conversation with a friend.

3. Got help on here for two major issues and felt so peaceful and better after having worked it out. I have some plan of action.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@emodancergirl123

What a great day you had! That sounds amazing! *high fives* smileyheart

load more
User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 10th, 2020

1. I taught dance online.

2. I choreographed a routine for one of my upcoming classes.

3. I danced around with my mom.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@pioneeringYard3115

Thank you for sharing your special gift of dance with others! I'm not a very good dancer, but I do have a habit of dancing around from time to time, listening to music while doing chores. Somehow, music and dance does make me feel great! *hugs*heart

load more
User Profile: tealNorth4984
tealNorth4984 April 10th, 2020

1. Got in an argument with my best friend...

2. Made coffee

3. Cried

2 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@tealNorth4984

I'm so sorry you got into an arguement with you friend! I must say, with relationships, comes adversity. I'm proud of you for being able to cry! It does help to let it out! I like coffee too! big *hugs*heart

1 reply
User Profile: tealNorth4984
tealNorth4984 April 10th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you 💜

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 peer support chat

User Profile: Hope
Hope April 10th, 2020

1. Teen weekly chat
2. Team call
3. Community sync

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@Hope

Thank you so very much for all that you do here on 7 cups! *high fives* and big *hugs* heart

load more
User Profile: selfdisciplinedPlane3150
selfdisciplinedPlane3150 April 10th, 2020

Took a walk (w/ mask)

Got some work done

Started cleaning my room

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@selfdisciplinedPlane3150

I think it's so great that you did self care, went out for a walk and it's nice that you are being safe in this time, using a mask. Glad also that you are using this time wisely, cleaning and getting lots of work done! *high fives* my friend and big *hugs*heart

load more
User Profile: genuineFriend2015
genuineFriend2015 April 10th, 2020

Went on a walk with the kid

listened to some members

made a fulfilling lunch

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@genuineFriend2015

That sounds like a very productive and fulfilling day! *high fives* yessmileyheart

load more
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM OP April 10th, 2020

Happy Friday! Hope you have a good weekend:

1. big day of demos

2. all-hands

3. call with AI researchers

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@GlenM

*high fives* O.G.! smileyyes

load more